4.10 Chocolate Cheese

She rolled her eyes, looking out at the car window and at the man beside her who is driving noe bored.

"You know, you had been silent treatmenting me for like hours now." She spoke but the man still focus on the road. Veins popping on his hand and jaw clenching look so hot. But he is mad. "Hey, Jeon."

"It will be good if we don't talk now. Give me time." He responded gritted his teeth, hissed at another car who's just cross the road in front of them.

She huffed but Lisa never obey. " should we park somewhere near here?"

"What for?"

"I wanna kiss you." And silence enveloping them for awhile. Its a lie if he is not wanting it but, he want to get mad to let her know that she is wrong. He has been too soft and too easy for her now. "Jeon."

"You are unfair, doll." He hissed and reluctantly looking for a silence place for them to park the car. She smiles in triumph while humming tapping her shoes repeatedly. "You know I will probably make you cant stand."

"I'll be glad. But you know, I should to go to Busan with you."

"It can managed." He said and then stop the engine in rush. "I'll destroy you." He groans and taking off her seatbelt, practically dragging her body on his lap. Giving her no time to mock him, chuckling when he find his way toward her jeans zipper, slipping his hand to make her panties move to the side.

"Its rude, Jeon." She moans as he clumsily undone his belt, unzipping his jeans and moans when he took his dick out.

"I've warn you." He gritted his teeth and aligning himself before he grab her hips and pulling her down. "Fuck."

--"Miri come here

--
"Miri come here." He happily opening his arm wide when he sees Miri as soon as he arrived at his house. And the white puddle run straight toward his direction as he is ready to got a hug from his little buddy.

He is expecting some hug when all he got only a slight of air passing him. Look lost he then look at his back to see his puddle clinging onto his girlfriend embrace.

Such a cheater.

"How are you Miri?" She asked cutely making him to ease his betrayed feeling. "Miri loves me, right?"

Bark.

"You are so cute, but I am taken." He smiles widely when he sees his girlfriend talking about their status. Every time she opens up talking about their relationship in front of people he feels like, someone's worthy and precious. "And my boyfriend is a jealousy jerk, so.."

"I am jealous because I love you." He frowns and took a seat beside her on his bedroom sofa, caressing the puppy softly.

"I knew that." She smiles at him and then pecking his lips, and her being so touchy with him, is a really new for him. He couldn't stop to be shocked and freeze every time she does skin ship with him. "I love you too."

"Look!" He then pointing at Miri sternly, scolding the puppy cutely. "She is mine."

--"Doll

--
"Doll."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What's that?"

"You wont got mad, promise me."

"Pfft, whatever Jeon."

"Its about Jimin hyung." .... "he confess to you, right?"

"Hmm.."

"What's your answer for him?"

"Will you let me to two timing you?"

"Of course no. Never. And you don't dare to do that. Understand?"

"Hmm."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Doll!"

"Jeon!"

"Lets get married after we graduate."