5.9 Make

"Your fiancé was outside, Mr. Jeon." My PA inform me from the line and I ask him to let her in.

"Hey." She greets me smiling sweetly and I do the same while standing approaching her which is now holding lunch box on her right hand, usual routine of her.

Isn't she a good fiancé?

"Hey. Thanks." I told her and hug her before have a seat on the sofa, she took out the box and give it to me. She prepared the chopstick and also a glass of water in front of me before she slowly watching me eating the food she brought for me. "You already eat?"

"I am on diet." She shook her hand and take a sip from her bottle of water. "Water can make me full."

I frown and ready to scold her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I should take care of my body until our wedding day." She said and assuring me that she is find with a smile on her face.

"Its still a month away. And you will starve yourself that long?" I ask almost choking on the food. "You know I will not marry you if you behave like this."

"Or you can just accelerate the date." She answer back and I had to hold my innerself to not be angry.

"Of course."

"You will?"

"Kidding. Mom will be stress out. Its still need long preparation." I muttered and she sighed.

"You know, it will be better we married only inviting our close friend and family." She change. She was liking attention. Even before, when I ask her how she want her wedding would be, she said she want it to in wonderland, and she wearing a queen' dress and tiara on her head.

Of course it was when we were 10.

She changes.

"I love you, Kookie yah." She beams. And I am stuffing my mouth with the food. Busying myself.

No matter I pretend to be in love, act like a man who love his fiancé so much, I cant say those word till now. I cant lay my finger on her.

I cant.

I am such a pathetic guy.

I...

-want to die

-want to die.
--
"Are you nervous?" Ask Namjoon hyung from my right when we have our night at the bar, drinking and talking out our problem together. To make us close still.

I nod.

"Are you ready?" Jin hyung ask and I (hesitate but in the end-) nod too.

"Are you sure?" Now. Those question. I cant tell my head to nod.

"Will it be good?" I ask to him, to the now black hair guy wearing all black, dark circle under his eyes and whiskey on his glass. His pale skin got even paler. And his gaze, now, mirroring mine.

Sorrow.

"Don't ask around. You know the answer yourself." Yoongi hyung tell me and stand up before dusting his pant and walk away.

"Don't mind him." Hoseok hyung cheers me up and I smile toward this sunshine. I cant resist.

"It will be good." I tell it out loud to myself and I could see someone chuckling mocking at me.

"Stupid." He said. Kim Taehyung.

--"You wrote it wrong

--
"You wrote it wrong." She said angrily before pointing at the invitation card of our wedding toward the editor in the office. And he hung his head down low.

"Babe." I call her but she refuse to listen to me.

"I had write it down, clearly, on a paper before I told you to print it out. And I cant believe this. Today was supposed to be the day we deliver the wedding invitation but you being stupid-"

"Babe." I try to calm down looking out the transparent wall in front of us, watching how the worker looking at their boss, mocked by a woman.

I still remember yesterday she spat on the designer that suppose to make our wedding outfit. Just because she doesn't like the additional style on her wedding dress she almost lost her self. If its not because of her phone ring, I am sure she already slap someone.

"I will have the charge do you understand?" He nods.

"I am sorry Mr. Jeon, we lost the paper-"

"Found those fucking paper." I got irritated when she cut his words when he talk to me and even cursed.

I cant let her be this disrespectful.

She will be my wife, she needs to behave. She'll found out by herself or I will teach her.

"Cho Miyeon!"

There. I shout at her for the first time.

 I shout at her for the first time

Since I make her my fiancé.

And guess, I was still a judgmental dickhead,

She never change.
--
I am sorry.