7.3 Son

"Where have you been?" I startled as I tip toeing entering the living room of my unit in the darkness wishing that he already asleep or simply die. But there he was, folding his hand on his chest, and his stare somehow intimidating me.

"Out." I beam and walk normally as I red handed now.

"With who? To where? Do you know what time is it now?"

"I am with Yoongi oppa, somewhere nice and yes, its 11 p.m." I said not even stuttering and take a seat on his lap. He nuzzling on my body. "See, I am not cheating on you. I don't smell like anyone. I smell like me." I huffed knowing his intention to smelling me. He sigh.

"Why don't you tell me doll? You don't know how terrified I was."

"I am sorry." I said shortly and give his cheek a peck before I stand on my foot and ready to leave. He walk right behind me like a puddle. "I didn't know that it will take long."

I was stripping and want to take a bath, but he just stand there, looking at me blankly, so I stop my thing and look at him with a frown.

"What?"

"Do you want to share something, doll?" I make a fist and tightening my grip on my shirt. What happen? I look around and see nothing suspicious. So I walk outside with only bra and underwear roaming around the kitchen and living room.

There I found something.

"She came."

--"So what your plan?" Yoongi ask Lisa as they ride the car of his, reaching the front of her apartment

--
"So what your plan?" Yoongi ask Lisa as they ride the car of his, reaching the front of her apartment. She look at him and smile.

"What plan?"

"Do you think I dumb?"

"Sometime." She said and chuckled.

"Will you stay, Manoban?" He ask and take her hand make her hesitate to give it or not.  "Why you leave when you have something to tied up someone?"

"Huh.." she snort and take her hand away. "I wasn't coming for that, oppa. And I'll still leave. I am just waiting." She said and he frown back.

"Waiting for what?" And as if its a clue her phone rang and showing that name. She smiles and take her phone before showing it to Yoongi.

"Uncle."

"I've ask Mr. Lee, I met his daughter. As you said, she is good. And we made the deal. I will tell Jungkook as soon as possible. I just need to ask him to see me."

"No need Uncle. He will come to you." She state while smiling. But deep down there, her heart already become a dust. "Soon."

--
"Yeah, she did." I said as I studying her face. "And she tell me something."

"And you will still believe in her."

"No." I cut her words. "That's why I ask her to leave. Because I want to ask you face to face, doll."