2.16 Rumor

"Impressive." She heard someone saying behind her back. She look at the huge mirror in front of her, shaking her hand to dry it after she wash her hand and looking at a girl with a black jet hair through the mirror. She knew that woman, she is been with Jungkook before, she is one of his chick. Thinking about how annoying his sex slaves could be, she decide to shrugged it off and motion to walk away heading to the comfort room's door but that girl insist to make her stay.

"Lalice, right?" she asked after playing dumb, walking and stop beside her, leaning her back on the sink table. "Jungkook's girlfriend, the saint who play hard to get." She mocked and Lisa could only rolled her eyes not even want to talk back, its useless. She used to it anyway, to get insulted since the day one he announce her as his girlfriend.

"The virgin mary." Well, if only they know that she is not as innocent they thought. "Still insisting to use that trick to keep Jungkook' attention on you?" Lisa frowned, confuse. "Well, lets see how long you could resist Jungkook's nature seduction, we'll see how good you keep yourself to not begging Jungkook to bang you. Even thought its such a waste being his girlfriend while you never been touched by him."

"have you even taste his lips? Or his touch? Have you even imagine what magic he can do with his entire body, even his eyes can make me cum." She is so damn disgusting, that's why Lisa wanted to run away from the place but she cant. Her inner self wanted to know how much he make everyone blind. Does everyone only want to have fun? Will they be okay after he is bored and leave them?

"Or are you afraid to be touched by him?" she snorted holding her laugh listening toward that desperate woman's word in front of her, she looks so desperate for sex from him. Very. And of course he will tell everything even about their relationship, about how she manage to denied physical contact with him, what else she could hope from that bastard? "Are you afraid that you will be no one like everyone else after you let him got into your panty?"

She doesn't care, she doesn't care if he dump her, making her no one because she has no feeling for him despite of hate. The only matter about his touch was she feel disgusted, dirty, even after the kiss with him, despite of a little thing that comes alive inside of her she wanted to forget it, reminding herself about what had he done toward someone she cherished the most. About what he took from her. He took  someone she loves, and she will take everything he loves, everything.

"because baby bravo you are right, you will be no one after he got bored with you doll, you are nothing but a new toy for him. You know, he will tailing you everywhere, until the new doll come you will be his everything and one day when he finally become your moon, your star, your sky and even your sun he will leave as if every moment you spent together was never been there." She studied her face and she can understand what's hide inside there. Regret, disappointment, anger,...... and undying love.

Poor her.

He doesn't do love.

She wanted to comfort her, to hug her telling her that its okay. But in a mere second when their stare met she change her expression, replacing it with a smirk. "Or is it because of trauma?"

She almost lost her entire control, her breath hitches, as if she knew what she will say next. She look into her eyes, questioning her and damn that girl smile evilly while nodding. "and yeah, I love rumor. Rumor about another manoban." And that's what take away her patience, with that insult she awaken.

Every dragon, every wolf and every monster that sleep inside you awaken.

"The slut named Yuqi."

--
"She was a good girl, a nerd with thick glass and always holding thick book everywhere. She is someone who will be the kid that every parents will be proud of. Until that demon come and change her." Miyeon said that day when Lisa came to visit her. She doesn't like the idea of revenge that she told Lisa before. Because nothing can change, punishing Jeon Jungkook would never awaking her lovely sister. But after what she heard about Yaegi from Miyeon her mindset slowly faded away, and she didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

"Not only for Yuqi, but for everyone that he change. For every woman he already and will he destroy." But she is still hesitated, what if Yuqi hates her? "Yuqi was a good girl, but we are not."

"Are you okay?" she startled and almost spilling her lemon tea when Yoongi call her. "Did he disturb you again?" he asked again. "That bad?" he looks concerned. And she wonder what bring him to text her, asking her for a good lunch in Sunday only to talk nothing but Jungkook.

"No, its not that serious. I just thinking about college." She reasoned and he smile knowingly, knowing exactly that she lied. "And why are you even disturbing your own should be peaceful Sunday to talk about Jungkook?" I asked while munching my pasta.

"He is my little brother."

"And?" she asked make him widening his eyes and put his fork on his plate.

"Of course I care about what happen to him. I care about you, my friend. I care and wanted to ask for your apologize for every bad things he said and did to you in the name of my dongsaeng." He said calmly looking through her eyes. She look at him back with a serious face but finally she painted a sad smile on her self.

"You cant do that, oppa." She beam but clear enough for him to listen. "He wont ever grow up if you spoiling him like this. Laughing about the reckless thing he did and then apologize for his bad thing." She said again, gritting her teeth, holding back her anger that built inside her heart. "He will never know what trouble and mess he made. He will never learn about what loss, what gone, what he took. Never."

--
"Hi." He said with a bright toothy smile on his face when the first time she opened the door of her room in the morning ready to study. She rolled her eyes on him and sigh.

"Shit, not today Jeon. I have test today." She whined take a step forward and back facing him to lock her door.

"That's why I am here. To make sure that you will not be late on your class." He beam from her back and it make her sigh. "count this as my make up way for you."

"I'd rather walk. Thanks." She face him and walking away with him tailing behind her back, some peoples watching them walking together. Of course everyone heard about the incident between Lisa and Yaegi, it got famous, everyone gossiping about the saint who's possessed by demon. Some guys think it was cool and brave enough to make a move to her. But after that incident in a club, they knew how to minding their own business.

"Oh come on, I feel like a useless boyfriend in here."

"Whose boyfriend are you again?" she asked playing her dumb card make him chuckled and he practically grabbing his own bangs to make it more dramatic. "Don't tail me, you are not a dog!" she hissed when she senses some stare on them. They got other attention, thanks to the fucker behind her.

"I can be everything, you know, your boyfriend and even if you like I can be a dog." He jokes and she rolled her eyes on his lame joke. "whoof.." he added barging like a dog but he shows that silly face to her.

"And my bad, because I hate dog." She beam pushing his shoulder to make him stay away from her but of course, he wont.

"But you like me." He ignores her statement and tailing her more. But earning nothing from her he finally put on his serious facial expression and suddenly quiet make her uncomfortable. "Hey, I am sorry. I know I was wrong to talk to you, my girlfriend, like that in front of people, you know I can be reckless sometime."

"You sure its only sometime?" she asked beaming lowly, angry. He sighed again, he knew he fucked up but he never know that earning her forgiveness will be this hard. Its like he walk on an eggshells around her.

"Come on, baby." She really want to punch him after he call her with that bloody puppet name  she hates it and he knew it. He just love to piss her. "Don't be a hard nut to crack. Tell me what should I do to make it up. To make us work again."

"Us? What do you mean?" she snorted and smile in relief when she saw Rosé walking to their direction. 

"Kook. What are you doing here, this early?" Rosé asked Jungkook immediately when they were meters apart and Jungkook could only shrug his shoulder while eyeing Lisa.

"You are right Rosé, what are you doing?" she asked boringly toward Jungkook. "Keep him busy, he is all yours now." She is now looking at Rosé giving her the serious face while patting Rosé's shoulder and motioning to leave, walking away hoping and wishing the man behind her to stop tailing her but it was only a dream.

"Ya, Lalice. Don't give me away, I know you love me." He shouts earning her middle finger raised in the air make him chuckled.

"Fuck you." Lisa shout whisper from afar.

"Sure thing, let's fuck." He answered holding back his laugh, he really like to pissed her. Its like the old time, when he was still enjoying his time playing with his lovely toy, no trauma, no sad memories, nothing he knew, its only about him and his toy.

In other side Rosé watch them in awe. Its still amaze her how Lisa manage to take Jungkook's full attention, it just not like him. Its not so Jungkook.

 Its not so Jungkook