3.12 Lesson

"I dont know what to eat." She commented lightly flipping the menu book from one to another makes him chuckled, why is she so cute.

"Everything tastes best in this restaurant, so just pick randomly." He playfully said and telling the waitress his order.

"Jeon, I mean. Why don't we eat street food at Hongdae. You know like usual." She tiredly said and mouthing same with his toward the waitress boy which is earning  a sigh of relieved finally she is done with the menu. Bowing and saying nothing the waitress went to the inside of the restaurant.

"Hear me, doll. I know you aren't demanding me about where and what to eat, that's your plus side but-" he states and caressing her hands gently. "I want to take you to the right date, like other people will do." And she rolled her eyes on his statement. "You are precious and I want to eat here. So stop whining. Before I spank you and doing some dirty thing right in this bathroom's restaurant." He threatened her.

"You are romantically disgusting."

"Thanks, I hate you more." He said and sit comfortably, looking at his girl's direction. Content and happy. "You are so beautiful." He pointed at how she wear her dress. And she blushed. Anytime.

She only look at him and smile before fidgeting with her palm and fingers. There is something she is afraid of, and she hopes he is too busy to meet her here.

"Lily." Fuck. She cursed inside her brain. "Darling." She stand up and turning back when she sees her father looking at her happily. With a white attire he hugs her gently.

"Marco. Wow, you are not busy." She claimed laughing nervously and then looking at the older man which is now eyeing Jungkook. And then looking back at her, he is teasing. How come he is always busy when she bring the girls to meet him but suddenly he is available at the time she doesn't want to see him the most.

"Glad to see you, far from school." He said and then holding her shoulder. "And with a boy."

"Urgh, Marco dont start again." She complained and forcefully giving her attention to Jungkook when the younger clearing his throat. "Jeon, he is Marco. My dad."

Upon hearing her explanation his eyes are widening and nervously bowing 90 degrees scratching her nape repeatedly.

"Good evening, sir." He greets and handshaking her dad half cursing because he wanted to remove ears piercing that he wears. Just why.

"Evening."

"I am Jeon Jungkook." He happily introducing himself and about to tell her dad his status when she jump in the conversation.

"My friend." She said and there, he feel like he lost his soul. Friend.

--
"Jeon, wait!" She half shouting running after him, they eat with an intense atmosphere after the introduction with her dad. Her dad was eating with them, so he cant asking so many question that nearly exploding his head. Not after her dad bit them goodbye, Jungkook walk quickly not even bother to wait for her, reaching the parking lot on the basement.

"Jeon, don't act like a kid for fuck sake." She cursed and then he stop his step make her flinch and suddenly feel scared. He is beyond angry, the madness radiating from every atom in his body. His eyes look like it could produce laser just like what Bambam said before. And his raging breath can help her to calming her heart beat.

"I am tired, doll." He spoke calmly not suit with his breath. "You better take a cab."

"But-"

"I can't stay in the same place with you right now." And she could feel a pank in her heart. He never do that. He never avoiding her existence.

"Why? You bring me here so you must-"

"Because you freaking hide me, as your boyfriend to your parents. I thought we are something now." He then shouting at her make her flinch and she lost her words. Brain freezing. "To think about it again you never introduce me to anyone in your life. To your friend. To your relatives. Am I such a big shame for you?"

She can't think anything but watching him exploding all of his madness.

"Why'd you keep me as a secret while you know everyone in my life. You, you fucking kidding me."

"Why?" She then spoke make he chuckled in disbelieve. "It's not like we will stay together forever. We only meet few months ago."

"Fuck." He cut her and covering his face. Giggling. "Fuck you, Lisa. Thats why I hate this feeling. I hate to keep falling but I can't help it. Why'd you make me feel this way, I hate you."

"Jeon-"

"I am Jungkook. Don't call me Jeon." She closes her eyes to calm down her heart. She cant be mad. "Do you know that I dress up when it's the time for you to have dinner with your parents."

"I thought you understand what I said. I want to be part of your life. I fucking want to see them that night. But you left." He spat. "And you know how stupid am I? I thought that you forgot, but I bet you really mean it. You left me and don't want to show me to your parents."

"Jeon-"

"You love me right?" He ask and it took her everything to not run away. She is afraid that he will finally asking that question. She doesn't know how to react. How to tell him. How to understand her own feeling.

"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" I can't. I can't be weak. I should know why I am here. I should telling myself for what I fight for. So even though its painful I chuckled.

"Love?" I ask sarcastically looking his confuse features. "Oh so sorry, but....
I don't do love"

She prepared herself for his hurtful comeback but he only curse, as if she said nothing but bullshit.

"Look! I even immune to your savage words. I hate how you affect me. I hate that you see me as nothing in front of your parents. I want to be valuable as I cherishing you in front of people. I need to be loved. More and more. Fuck I am so demanding."

"Jungkook,  I-"

"I can't think straight when I am with you." He softly spoke cutting my words again. He doesn't want to hear anyone else right now. She walk toward his direction, thinking about hugging him and calming him down but he flinch and move to another direction leave her speechless.

He hates me.

"Dont." He warn her and then angrily ruffling his own hair, giggling painfully. "You know I think I need break from you. I want to think about this for awhile."

No. Don't.

"Don't come near me until I approach you." He look down at his polished shoes and she feels her heart sank to the ground. Why is she feel disturbed?

"Call cab, Lalice." He spoke weakly. And she can't stop  the throbbing in her chest when I see him slowly opening his car's door and motion to leave. "Good bye."

I am not his doll anymore.