7.4 What?

"Oppa.."

"Don't call me oppa when we are in the office, Miss. Manoban." Said Namjoon half teasing half scolding, and the woman in front of him can only pouting annoyed. "How many time do I have to tell you, you cant break the contract that you made. One months, is that too long for you?"

"You don't understand, Sajangnim." She hissed but calling him with sajangnim.

"Why? Are you afraid? Are you afraid that you'll regret to throw my dongsaeng away?" She shake her head repeatedly. "And no. You cant leave until your contract is over."

--
"He refused?" I was looking at my right as I walk toward my office from Namjoon oppa's.

"How do you know?"

"Your face tell everything, Lisa." He chuckled.

"And why the fuck you look so happy?"

"Oh come on, I told you to not leave."

"It cant do. It wont help. He will try again."

"Not if you get married with me." I stop my track abruptly as I heard his words. Is he crazy? "I am serious Lis."

"No. Oppa." I said and put my hand in front of me as I see him motioning to touch me. To hug me. I cant. "You cant take all the responsibility on your shoulder. No. Its enough for Yuqi. Not to me too. I cant."

He looks at me and he seems thinking of what I say.

"I love you." He said and I snort.

"Yeah. And Jennie unnie loves you." He frowns as his sharp gaze try to hurt me. "She is a good woman oppa. Caring and sometimes can be annoying and too much, I know. But I think she can be good with you. For you."

"Lis.."

"No. Stop oppa. That's enough for me to destroy your relationship. To destroy Jungkook, Tae, Jisoo unnie, you." I said as I try to touch his hand giving him the strength. "I cant hurt Jennie again." I try to make him understand. "And I know you love her. Do you?"

--
I look at my reflection on the mirror wall in front of me. Sweaty, exhausted and fragile. I cant take my mind off of him. What he do? Does he happy with her? Does she that good?

I miss him.

But I cant keep going, I try to erasing him for his good. Try to be a good teacher for this last month. Throwing my old number and change it to new, no one can call me except my family and Yoongi also Namjoon oppa.

Just today, when I had brunch with Jennie which is surprise me, I met him. With her. For a hundreds restaurant in the Seoul, I met him there.

He is not even flinching when we met, while my heart clutching like crazy. Jennie unnie greet him, she even introducing me toward his new fiancé and god she is so beautiful.

No wonder he is not even looking or talking to me.

I don't know that it will be this hurt, I can even feel the pain on my thumb when we sat together, watching him holding her hand while we wait for our breakfast.

I am so angry that he can do that, he can move on. And it hurts. It hurts to see him carefully touching her as if she is a fragile porcelain or when he kiss her hand repeatedly as they are talking and smiling to each other.

It was my place.

It was my throne.

It was my tiara.

It was my prince. My king.

But I decide to throw it all.

So here I am, running away from the 3 of them using Taehyung who just accidentally come for a take out, I walk with him to the office saying that I have class early. And he mocks me all the way to the office. But its fine. I slap him anyway.