4.8 Kiss and Make Up

Its 6 a.m., and the weather is freaking cold. Its snow, and getting worst since last night. I wear so many layers of sweater, to prevent me to catch some cold, but for my bad, I already got cough.

Cough. Cough.

See, it already introduce itself.

I am shivering walking toward the main gate, whistling to forget how the cold weather nearly killing me. Head spinning and coughing so hard. Hyungs and noonas scolding me for my habit to come to this place every morning even after I got typhus.

Everyone scold me for not taking care of myself. Lacking on eat and sleep. I don't even gave much attention to sleep and eat lately. All I can think was, only her.

Some girls walk pass me, looking at me in a very sad eyes but I don't need their pity. So I put on mask and put on my bucket hat to hide my expression. I sigh when I see her door. I almost there.

Its already the 100th days.

And I hope her heart slowly melted like a hard stone cracked by the water. I wont stop.

I reach the door step, step to the front and touch the door with my left hand. I really miss to entering this place. I touch the texture of the wood and then sniffing on it like an idiot but I just hope that I can smell her scent from here. I miss her.

The pain reaching my heart again and I shake my head, I cant break down. She likes a hero, a strong man, a dependable man.

I cant be weak.

Take a step back I put the Lilies on the carpet, smiling at the thought of her taking it. Finally. She save the flower he gave. Touching the little yellow card tagged on the flower, then I standing up.

And right at the same time my face reaching its usual height, the door suddenly opened. Make me freeze and shocked.

Did I miss her?

Why I feel like my heart squeezed when I see her eyes right now, brown and warm like a hot chocolate in the rainy day.

She stand there while looking at me, emotionless and then looking at the flower on the carpet.

I was expecting her to shoo me away, but she bend down to take the flower and turning around to entering her room, and its enough for me.

Or not.

"Wont you come in?" She spoke from the inside make my stomach churn in a strange way. The butterflies just bombarding my system make me stand there like a lost rabbit. She look at me from inside her room while holding the door wide open.

Please, talk Jeon Jungkook. Don't act freak.

"Yes?" I dumbfoundedly saying the words as I want to slap my face.

"Its cold outside." She then responded and then leaving inside her room while the door still wide open.

She wont ask for break up right?

"Here." She said and hand me a mug of hot chocolate after I let my self comfortable sitting on her sofa. The room filled with her scent, filling my nostril like a fucking oxygen. I took the mug and tasting the chocolate.

Its really god and my body relaxing a bit.

I was expecting her to talk again, waiting for her intro but we end up drinking in silence with her watching the tv without even disturbing by my existence. So I make a move.

"Doll." I said and I correct it quickly afraid that she will be mad. "I mean Lisa." And it makes her turning her gaze completely on me.

"Thank you for-" letting me in. "For the chocolate." She nods and then back to the tv while running man played. "Ehem..." I clear my throat to take her attention back and she look at me again with a questioning look. "I am sorry, Lalice."