4.12 Asshole

"Let me guess, fight again?" Said J hope once he approaches her to ask for some sausages, they were barbequing like the old time. Trying to figure out how to make Lisa has good relationship with everyone.

She chuckled looking at Jungkook who prefer to having fun with Dalgom and Kuma, rejecting Rosé for a short talk. He finally learn how to behave.

"He is sulking and I hate how he punch me randomly when he is sulking." Protest Jimin cutting the saussage to make it cook faster. "He shout wingchun and hit me."

Lisa and Jin laughing at Jimin's antic story while Namjoon only shaking his head.

"Is that because I proposed to you that day?" Then the realization hits Jimin on the head. "Fuck. Oh no. I am not allowed to cursing." Jimin then looking at Jin, so scared to get scolded.

"Who told you to dig your own grave huh?" Ask Lisa still busy with sausages and meat.

"But Jin and Hope hyung told me to do that to make Jungkook conscious how precious you are to be wasted." Pouts Jimin regret his fake confession dragging him into a misery.

"And what again now?" Ask Jin. "He looks so mad. He doesn't have his phone now. As you know his phone normally glued on his body."

"How do you know?" Ask Namjoon to Jin.

"I use it as clock." Jin then showing a phone from his pocket. "Then answer me, what's happen?"

"He only mad because I have a different idea with him."

"Like what?" Jin still seeing her but she only shrug her shoulder before focusing on her meal.

"Nothing important."

--
Everyone holding their laugh when Jungkook, with his sulking and pissed face helping Lisa to cut her sausages. Despite how angry he is, they know the maknae couldn't do anything but loving his lover. He is so cute.

"Thanks." Said Lisa weakly smiling while Jungkook quickly looking away not wanting to melt easily.

"Hmm.." he responded shortly and then eating his own food.

"I wish Jungkook wont punch me again." Said Jimin happily to see how Jungkook blushing at Lisa's simple thanks. "I tried my best to persuade Lisa to come." Jungkook refused to look at him. "No wingchun. Okay."

"I cant promise. You are annoying." Jungkook said.

"How am I annoying?"

"I know what you did." Respond Jungkook. "Why cant you just focus on your ex girlfriend who curse here and there?"

"Ex?" Ask Rosé unexpectedly and Jimin bites her lips.

"So no one knows huh?" Mock Jungkook. "Everyone, meet this single man again, Park Jimin. Who moans other girls name while fucking his girlfriend."

"Enough Jeon."

"And he has audacity to confess to my girlfriend that he loves her."

"We need to talk!" Said Lisa dragging Jungkook harshly, he cant even refusing her.

He knows too well where they will be.  How it will end. Sex always been her weapon to put him on his knees and he doesn't like how his brain couldn't function well with only one kiss from her. So before its too late he yank her hand, when they were about to reach guest bedroom.

"We can talk in here." He said full of finalization.

"We will need some privacy."

"No." She huffed then crossing her hand in front of her chest.

"Okay." She said. "Can you stop make other life as a joke like that?"

"So you love Jimin hyung too?"

"Stop jumping in conclusion and listen to me. Will you be okay after someone dragging our life story in front of peoples just because they got pissed?" She tried her best to hold on her temper. And he is her bad temptation.

"No. Fortunately its not our life story. Its Jimin."

"Stop being a stubborn brat." She then shout make him flinched. He is aware that his friend can hear everything. Indeed she is alright, they need a private place to talk. "You know you should start to learn how to act like a gentleman. Don't make me regret to gave you another chance because I am so enough of your bullshit."

"You said nothing." He refused to take her words. And turning back to avoiding her. And she didn't stop him.

"Of course. I said nothing because this is enough already. Cant you see with who I spent my day with? And you still accused me to love Jimin oppa?"

"He confessed to you." He shouts back.

"Are you blind? He knows that you were there. He knows that you heard us. He knows and he wanted you to open your eyes. He wanted you to stop opening your arms every time Rosé run to you. He loves Rosé but he cant be with her because you always standing between them, as what again she said?" She exploded. And Jimin could only massaging his temple because all of his secret exposed now. Rosé was staring at him, he knows, but he doesn't want to see her now.

Not now.

"Ah a shield." She mocked. "Shield my ass. And Jimin oppa, I am sorry I am really itchy to let this asshole know what kind of sacrifices you had done for him." She then shouts at their back. "And for you. No. I don't want to get married with you until you know how to  respect other life."