3.8 War of Hormones

"Stay." He whispered when I was about to stand up, reaching for my shirt on the floor - well, it's technically his, but he said everything he has is mine. So.

I look back at him, hand circling my waist gently, his eyes still closed tightly but his lips pouting. I can't believe I did that with him. I was too caught in the moment.

"Please stay for a bit." He pleads again and I gave in. I sat back on his bed and he lead me by my waist to laid on it. Then we hug each other, him spooning me, feeling the warm body of him pressed on my naked back. It's serenade.

"I gotta go." I whispered back at him but he stay still. And when I was about to move he is tightening his hand on my waist, nuzzling his head on my neck.

"Thanks for last night." Yeah, you should. "It was awesome."

"Hmm." I responded and suddenly feel shy when he force me to meet his face.

"I couldn't believe-"

"It's only a blowjob, Jeon. Dont over act." I look away not wanting him to know how terrible my feeling just now. "I don't know anymore what should I do if I end up naked and lost it to you."

"Glad I stop us, it took everything on me to stop." He said and then cupping my face make me look at his eyes. I was expect a disappointment in it, but no, he looks happy.

I still remember how wild we were last night, how I lost control over my body, I was hungry and thirsty of his touch. I moan on every inch of his skin that's touching mine. Even his clothed member make me went crazy. I was begging him to entering me. But he stop us. He groans and hit the bed, I looked at my right, and found the lamp and phone he broke last night before he walk away and spent another half hour in the bathroom. To finish what's unfinished.

"Why?" I spell it. "Why did you stop when you can always take it?" And he only stay silent. Look at me, emotionless.

"I told you, I'll wait."

And I felt like my heart was re starting itself.

"I'll wait till you are ready."

--
"I am so sorry if I make you stay late oppa." She said to the man when they cook.

"No it's okay, I really happy that you depend on me for something." He said while smiling looking at cake they decorate. "Jungkook will be die in happiness if he knows what you do. Late night, sleepless to give him surprise."

She shrug it off and put strawberry that she slices on top of the decoration.

"For what anniversary it is again?" He asked but the girl just smile proudly looking at their creation.

"Nothing."

I stop cheating.

--
"Slut." Called someone from my back. But I refused to look at them. It's been since the morning they call me slut. And they only stop when I am with Jungkook and his friends.