2.12 Off Limit

"You said you gonna go to your friend." She said when Jungkook turning off the engine of his car at one of the highest apartment parking lot.

"Well, this is my friend's apartment. Now let's go." He said lightly and jump out of his car, opening the car door for her with a cheesy smile which is make her faking a puke. "Funny, doll." He beam while closing the door after his girlfriend walk in front of him.

"10 minutes." She said checking her watch on her wrist. "I still have so many assignment to do for tomorrow class."

He chuckled, there is nothing else except college for his girlfriend. Well, at least he will let her be, until the right time he will teach her something more fun than college and church.

"So how's her skill on the bed?" He is still clearly remember how Jimin opened the conversation in front of Taehyung and him at the canteen. He still remember how that strange feeling come, anger. He was not really care about anything, and he casually will tell them how girls that he fuck feel, usually. But with her, he doesn't know, it was something new.

Of course he is also embarrassed that he still not touching her. Usually he will have fuck someone a day after their meeting. But she is different, she was playing hard to get too extreme that he sometimes wondering if she is straight or not.

But however it is, he doesn't like to talk about her to anyone that way. He want to make her fall to him. He wanted to make her kneeling down in front of him just like what she did to him. And none can think about her that way but him.

So he only could react the way his heart want, angry. He stomped out from the canteen and went straight to her class. She was hesitate first but after she look at how his madness swallowing him from his stare, she surrender.

She think it maybe will help him to calming down his temper. Little did she know, he plans something inside that head of him.

They are arrived in front of the door, not even knocking or ring the bell he just inserting pin and opened the door as if it was his place. She absentmindedly walking behind him, put down her shoes at the rack just like he did, she enters the living room only to see something unexpected.

She wishes there is a hole where she can hide, so she wont see or hear what is already in front of her. She is still shock that she can't take her eyes away from the view. And he chuckled to see how red her face was.

In front of them, a male and a woman without shirt or anything to hide their figure just doing it . Moaning mess, grunting, grinding and she is about to faint when the man choke his partner neck until the woman arching her back still asking him for more and more.

She almost jump when someone touch her shoulder, Jungkook. He look at her and motioning her to follow him to sit down at the opposite side of the sofa. Calmly. But she can't move so Jungkook while rolled his eyes drag her cold hand and make her sat on his lap without complaining.

She can see how the man's manhood pushed in and out harshly, that's make something between her legs feel tingling. Gosh. She was too focused toward the man and the woman who is not knowing their presence, until she didn't realize how intense Jungkook's gaze toward her face.

For him that's not a taboo thing to see his friend fucking someone, sometimes he did three some too. Sharing is caring. But what's make him happy now to see how his saint girlfriend got aroused by the view. Not wanting to waste his chance, Jungkook sliding his hand carefully on his girlfriend thigh, up and down. And he smiles when her girlfriend momentary closing her eyes, humming her silence moan and leaning her head on his shoulder.

I got you, he cheers inside his head.

He wanted more, so he lean his face on her neck, and she cooperate really well by giving him more area to explore. Sloppy wet kisses he gave onto her neck, hand moving on her waist and lead her to grinding her hips on top of his laps. Forming the circle motion making him cursing under his heavy breath, feeling how his dick growing painfully under her touch.

He bites on her neck and when she almost moan out load he took her lips on his. Hand already on her head, touching the back of her ear and neck, and smile proudly when he found her weak spot.

"Euh~" she moan when he touch the skin behind her ear. And he kiss her lips sensually, deeper than before and thrusting his tongue inside her mouth, hand already on her butt cheeks and squeezing them hard make her yelp. He smirk while kissing her.

Almost losing her breath, when she heard someone scream, the scream of the woman in front of them while reaching climax, Lisa snap out and try to freeing herself but Jungkook's strong arm is not allowing her to.

Jungkook seems into their hot make out session that he doesn't know that their friend already done with their business and watching their make out just like what they did before toward them. Thanks to his hormon. His hand roaming around and try to touch her breast but he want it so much, he want to check how wet he made her. Egoistic, smugly he draw his hand between her leg, up and up. And a mere inch his long finger almost reaching their destination the whisper that he heard stop him immediately.

"That's an off limit area for you, fucker."