2.21 Chance

Its 7 days, 7 fucking days after that talk and she is still persistent to ignore my signal. While I am dying of frustration. I cant play myself forever, but to proof her that I am a man for my word here I am. Finishing the unfinished thought and desire of mine which is mostly about her and her body inside the bathroom. Pathetic, how can I let a girl controlling my life like this.

"let me know how persistent you are to your word." The words keep replaying in my head every time a girl or more grinding their hips on me or just simply flirting with me. I can always throw them and wreck them, I don't care about them. The thing that I care was her, I already come this far, I cant waste the chance she gave to me.

I was trying to get her on fire, sending her sensual text or phone sexing her, sticking on her as long as I can and trying my best to persuade her to let me have a night together, and no bout, she reject it. Damn that bitch. She knows how to torture me.

But not with today, when she attending our monthly dinner as a groups of my hyungs and noonas, she didn't showed up. I wonder why, I called her so many time. Until the 23th phone call I made, she received it, or should I say he.

"Lisa is in the bathroom. Wanna leave some messages dude?" she played me. I should've knew that. She cheat on me. I hung up instantly, and walk away toward Rosé which is sulking to me because I always ignoring her offer to have time alone together. If she do that, so do I.

I walk passed by her and indicating her toward bathroom. I am desperate.

Fuck with Lisa. I can always imagining Rosé as Lisa, right?

--
I was fixing my gown in front of the mirror when my childhood friend who's just come suddenly to Seoul looking at me from head to toe. I raised my right brows questioning what's his problem but he shrugged his shoulder.

"What time you'll come home?" he asked after I re apply my lipstick and watching his reflection on the mirror.

"I don't know, may be around midnight." I said and he sigh.

"I just come and you already left me." He is sulking like always, but I forgive him, he is younger than me.

"I already late, and this is once in a month event. Don't force me to pack you back all the way to Bangkok." I beam taking my phone on the bedside and put it inside my clutch. "Until then, good bye." I waved un excitedly knowing that he will still tailing me to the front yard.

"You sure don't need someone to drive you?" I smiled a little, he will always be a baby boy who will not let me leave him. I still remember how he was crying when I said I will go. Far away from him.

"Nope. Get rest, please Bambam. I'll take cab." Then I wave to him after hugging him tight.

"You know there was a phone call from a dude, but he hang up after I speak." And then he grabbed my attention. "You sure don't have boyfie?"

I was thinking about what reaction Jungkook will gave me after Bambam took his phone call. His phone deactivated now, I only wish he doesn't do something stupid. I was walking toward the table unnies and oppas got for us and I don't see his trace.

"Finally." Namjoon oppa said with an open arm hug me with a warm vibrate. "What took you so long, we are starving to death."

"Didn't I told you to eat first?" I ask freeing myself from his embrace and look at the others. "Sudden visit of my old friend from Thailand." I then look at how Yoongi looking at me, his stare was darkened. 

What's wrong? I muttered silently to him and he only looking around the table one by one. So I mimicking him. There is no Jungkook.

Nor Rosé.

Great.

I nodded and show him my assuring smile, I am okay. Right?

He probably about to talk something when Jennie unnie calling Rosé's name so I throw my gaze toward where she did. There, him and her, standing. She was smiling at me, probably still recalling my words that I can share Jungkook with her and there Jungkook, looking at me, he looks mad. And I don't care.

He doesn't ask for my explanation, and he lost my trust. His bad, not mine.

--
"I believe we have something to talk." His voice send me goosebumps but I refuse to look at his way on my back. I chuckled dryly. How dare he after what he did.

"I can't. I am pretty busy." I said looking at my wrist and looking at my phone waiting for my driver. He stand beside me.

"Busy cheating on me?"

"Stop victimize yourself, that was my line" I then look at him, he is really mad. So do I. But the difference was he was shocked, and I don't. I didn't expecting anything good from him honestly even thought what he did bring the thorn inside of my chest still.

"You blame me." 

"Keep going... Don't ask and just being the prejudice of you." I told him looking away when I saw a black Mercedes come toward our direction. "Isn't that what you good at?" I smirked and hoped inside the passenger seat. "Have a nightmare, Jeon."

--
"Is he your boyfriend?" Bambam asked when we are pretty far from the restaurant. He gave me time to calm myself. He know me really well, how calm my outside could be, not showing the great storm inside me. 

I snorted mocking. "I don't do that thing, Bam."

"So who's him? He looks red, it feels like I am going to die from his gaze. He just like superman, with a laser came out from his eyes." And I chuckled because of his childish thought and looking at him in disbelieve.

"Really, Bam."

"Whatever, so?"

"He is my sister's boyfriend."

"Yuqi?"