3.4 Winter

"You sure will not spending the rest of the holiday with us?" he whined as he watch her packing her belonging back into the suitcase.

"You know, I had to go." She softly said while one in a time checking on her phone make him frown.

"Come on, doll. Macaw is cool. We will have our good time there." He still keen on his opinion and try to take her shirt back but she hit his hand before he can do it.

"Nope. Go away. Don't disturb me." She said sternly and then zipping her suitcase, done. "Anyway, we will meet again in few days, Seoul." She then motioning to check her phone again when he hardly pulling her hand and she lost her balance. She fall, on his chest.

"I'll miss you." He then buried his face on her chest not minding the hard thumping inside her crib. "Please don't leave."

"You know I can't."

"Or may I go with you." He insist make her sigh.

"It's personal issue."

"So?"

"So-" she talked but need sometimes to think. "You are not that important to be the part of my personal issue. yet."

There is a long silence after she said that words, it might hurts his feeling, but she doesn't care. Its true that she had soft spot, a little one for him. But it doesn't mean he is innocence after all what had happened. Sin is a sin.

"I can't believe you still act all bitchy after what we had through." He said softly more like a weak whisper. And there her hand reaching for his hair, caressing it gently as she smiles.

"Bare with it."

--

"You sure you don't need our company with you?" Namjoon oppa said after hugging me and I smile while shaking my head.

"I am a grown up woman, I am more than what you see." I said act tough. But then Jennie unnie slap my hand make me flinching.

"You'll gonna call me as soon as you arrived, arasseo?" she said almost crying and I hug her.

"Ne, unnie-nim." I said playfully and releasing her, looking at the girls and boys uneasy face I smile.

"I'll be okay, I'll be back and have fun in Macaw." I said before taking my suitcase and walk toward the gate.

It must be good to be able to visit Macaw, but I had to go. I want to see her, Yuqi.

 Yeah, it's been years since she gone. And I promise to myself to visiting her annually because I couldn't be there when she needs me the most. I will mourn and scolding myself on her grave, I will punish myself and reminding myself why I should shutting down my feeling.

"Doll." Almost reaching the gates I look back when I heard his voice. And I frowned watching at his messy hair and breathless him standing while holding his knee. Looking at my wrist to check the time, I walk back when I still have 20 minutes left.

"You said you won't go, Jeon." I mock him when I approaching him, I am on the waiting chair beside him, and he sat with me while the others reluctantly walking away, leaving the two of us alone.

"Like you ever care of what I said." He said still breathless.

"Well, you got the point." I said still giggling over his state now. "You are in a mess." I said trying to combing his hair but he quickly catch my hand and holding it.

"I'll wait in Seoul." He said, promising the thing that obviously will happen, but I nodded anyway. I need to take care of this needy guy so he wont tailing me straight to Beijing. "I will taking care of my hormones." And it successfully make me laughing hard while he still holding my hand.

Attention - [LK] - COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें