6.1 Paper heart

"Pokpak!" I heard someone scream my name when I arrived at the airport.

I was searching the person with a worried face, my heart stop beating for awhile, but calming down when I realize that I being called with my Thai name. Meaning, its not them, not him.

"Where have you been?" I jump when someone tapping my shoulder from behind ready to smack the person but I sigh when I know that I hesitate to do it or this man, will pay for everything he did today.

"Bam. What are you doing in here?" I asked him back not want to lost battling for the excitement. We hug for awhile and he kiss my temple before grabbing both of my shoulder and take a look at me.

"I flew from Thailand to meet you, to tell you that I will stay in here just like I promised to you back then but you leave." He pouts and I am caressing his hair gently smiling, he is my truly bestfriend.

"Sorry. That was for good." I told him and he nod slowly smile fading from his face.

"But you are not good." He claim and I frown.

"I am okay."

"But you don't look okay." He insist and I pissed.

"Then don't look." He chuckled with me after our bickering and he leads me to the nearest cafe. Bless him, I am hungry.

"So where have you been? I was going to your house, Auntie and Marco wont say anything to me." He said while I munch my pizza.

"Which is I glad."

"Why you leave?"

"Lets not talking about this Bam. Can we?" I plea and after the sigh and curiosity from him faded he smiles and nod. "So, are you working on something in here?" He nods excitedly.

"I collaborate." And I clap for him. "I had this client, and I guess you wont like if I talk about him." I have a bad feeling but its Bambam. I need to know how his life going on.

"Its okay." I assure him and his eyes sparkling as if there were fireworks inside there.

"Jeon Jungkook. I work with him." And his name successfully hitting the part of my heart that I don't know will be bleeding. Right away. Its so painful.

"Oh." I beam and put my pizza slowly and took a sip from my cup. "It must be a wonderful job."

"He is such a brilliant." I smile. Of course he is. "And pathetic." I look up and see Bam's eyes. "You left him." He slowly talking to me. He knows that its sensitive. "And the rest too."

"Life is suck. I hate it." I mumble and grinning. "And life hates me back. Damn."

"He ask about you as soon as I arrive on this land." My ears perking. Craving the stories about him when I was away.  But I should stop.

"I-"

"You hurt him." He cuts my words. "And you think Yuqi will be happy about this."

"Stay on you line, Bam." I warn him.

"I know you. Since we wear diaper. You got hurt too."

"Bam."

"You play with fire, wanting to burn them and yet you forget." He speak up more. And I am sick of this lecturing shit from him. "Your heart was made from paper." He knows me too well,  and I hate it too. "Paper heart Lisa."

"I come to eat my food, not your bullshit." I spat and he shook his head. Already bare with my toxic.

"He will settle down this month." My hand freezing as I try to reach for my cup. What? "He move on." Good. So good. Right? "At least trying to."

"You know I am full now. I had to go. Marco will come to fetch me. And I guess he already outside." I hurriedly taking my belonging and motioning to leave.

"Miyeon." And once again my heart just cant be healthy in here. It stops so many times.

"What?"

"His fiancé, its Miyeon. And I had the feeling his friends hate her." I know. They hate everyone anyway.

"I hate her too." He beams again before I step to reach for me, holding my hand tightly. "You are better than her."

"I cant."

"Save him." Said him and giving me a card.

Shit.