2.9 I am

"Ohhh, fuck gently Jungkook." Both of them was in literally a total shock when they opened Yoongi's music studio. They don't see anything yet but they already know what is happening inside there.

"Just shut up." He said panting half grunted. Yoongi was about to close the door to prevent Lisa to hear something more but she held his hand, let the door opened.

"Oh my... I am gonna cumming."

"Yeah.." he grunted. "Cum." He said then the woman voice cracking, screaming and everything goes silence after the male voice followed.

"You sure don't wanna go?" Yoongi asked apologetically to her.

"No. Let see what he would say." She said shortly and wait in front of the door.

--
His mouth gaped open as he meet her eyes the first time he step out from the studio. Her stare just empty, like what she always show. Difficult to read, but why did he felt nervous since their relationship only based with money they are betting for.

"Jeon. Let's talk about my DON'T FUCK INSIDE MY STUDIO rule first." Yoongi was the first person who speak make the younger flinched and make himself dragged by Yoongi inside the studio to be scolded leaving the two girls in front of the closed door.

There is no word spoken between them, only the careless Lisa and the observer girl which is come out with Jungkook from inside the studio, the one he bang with.

As her girlfriend she should be angry now and fighting, pulling the girl hair and cursing. But there is no reaction make the girl wonder what is inside her mind. So she speak up.

"I won't say apologize for what happened to you just because you are happen to be Jungkook's girlfriend." Its like the universe test her today, first of all she got detention to wrote something related to music since she spaced out on one of her class, and second she had to hold people stare when she asked Yoongi to help her, and now, nice- Jungkook.

"I was the one who should apologize to you miss...?" She said hanging her words and the said girls answered hesitate.

"Sohee."

"Yes miss. Sohee. That you should be someone who handle my boyfriend's wild hormones. Guess he can't take care of his dick any longer since I refused to had sex with him." She explain and Sohee snorted felt insulted by Lisa's words

"He never likes you, for you to know the truth, he is using you."

"As much as he uses you?" She asked back still faking her imnocent look and it pissed the hell out of Sohee. "And what's make you think I like him."

"Don't be full of yourself. Both of us in here..." Sohee pointed at herself and Lisa's direction. "wanting to attract him and tangled him in a relationship so-."

"Oh tangled?" she chuckled throwing her head back down. "You sure don't know how he plays the game. Did he even warn you?" Sohee look confused and manage to have her sanity back. "He doesn't do love."

"How are you so sure? He likes me, don't you listen how he moan my name lately."

"Ask him, just ask. Let's see what we have here." Smugly Lisa said before the door opened back. Sohee faced him now while Lisa choose to still looking at her, calmly. Refusing to look at her bastard boyfriend.

"Have you done, Kookie?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Let's go then. Shouldn't we have dinner tonight?"

Lisa could only hear the breath sounds when the silence enveloping them. Deep down she feel sorry for Sohee that she couldn't handle her feeling. Hoping heartless man like Jungkook to have slight feeling for her is an impossible thing to be happen. She wishes that Jungkook at least talk to her, calming her because for god sake he just bang her, minutes ago.

She hates how egoist that girl, but hearing her breath hitches make her feel sad. Is it because of she is a woman too? Or is it because she feel sorry that Yuqi should be in that girl place when Lisa couldn't be there to take care of her, or is it because she thought Jungkook also a human who can change too?

"You should go home alone, Sohee." He said sternly and she close her eyes, feel so disappointed. Massaging her head she turn to her right and look him in the eyes, his eyes never leave her. "I have something to explain to my girlfriend."

--
"Even if you hate me we can't break up yet." He said when we were inside his car. I silent treatment him since he ask me to come with him.

The look on that girl eyes when her tears fall still lingering in my mind. Yuqi, are you crying like her too?

"Who said I hate you now?" Without looking at him I said. "Hating you will only drain my energy. I don't care what you do, I have an agreement with you to be your fake girlfriend for 3 months so thats what will happen."

And there he sigh in relief when I said so. His head hung low to the steering wheel.

"Thought you will break me up." He spoke lowly. And I just let him feeling all the depression inside his heart. I don't understand him.

"Well, excuse me. I have something important to do." I excuse myself as I opened his car door but he won't make it easy, he stop me by my wrist.

"What will you do with Yoongi hyung, only two of you inside that small place?" He could be annoying sometimes.

"We are not you." I yanked his hand and stepping outside the car.

--
"I am sorry for that?" Yoongi scratch his head frustratedly as they sat on the table face to face while arranging something related to her detention.

"It's okay, you are not in the position to blame yourself." She smiles genuinely make him feel regret, more.

"You okay will let it go just like that?" She nodded.

"I know whats the consequences to have relationship with him so.."

"You are weirdly amazing." He said without hesitation make her chuckled.

"I am."