6.12 Why?

"Try to follow the flow." I should Yein. One of our trainer who just debut. "Somi, don't be stiff." I look up at Somi and she just like a robot dancing forcefully. And I see how the girls keep messing around with the choreograph and in the end I sigh while telling Jae, the operator to stop the music. "What's going on with you guys? I am just leaving 8 days and you all already being lazy. Do you think people will like someone who is lazy? Just because of you already debuted, winning some awards, had so many fans that you can stop working hard. You are wrong if you think it will be fine. Everything and everyone will leave you." I spat and angrily turning back ready to exiting the class and facing the flustered Jungkook and Jimin standing near the table of mine. "Tomorrow, if all of you dont show me improvement I'll ask your sajangnim to post pone your comeback." I said before leaving the girl who is now whining behind me.

"What?" I ask Jungkook and Jimin angrily. They shook their head cutely and make a way for me to walk. I walk outside the room and walk to the vending machine. I need a cool cola.

"You are exploded." Jimin said. "And its kinda hot."

"I wish I can tackle you here, Jimin ssi." Hissed Jungkook and I smile at his comment. Such a possessive bunny.

"You have to at least say thank you to me because I minimize the gossip about you who cheats on your fiancé with Lisa." And he looks regret, after Jimin reminding him that. He should have just shut up. "And what we have in here? 8 days absent and ready to post pone your trainer come back?"

"They had to learn." I said lightly and sweeping the remaining sweat from my forehead. "Sometimes human need pressure to be better."

"And welcome. I really miss you." I smile at Jimin oppa's sentence and nodding. "And here the man who ask about you everyday." He pointed at Jungkook. I nod. "And because you two look calm, I bet you two have met." I nod again. "Oh, guess there will be a good news?"

"Maybe." Said Jungkook and help me to carry my bag while smiling knowingly.

--
"Good morning." She groggily greet him who's now laying beside her, her toes on his chest and his foot near her head. He is topless and holding a thick book on his hand, reading. He looks at her, fixing his gaze on her, he smiles and humming.

"Good morning beautiful." He beam and hissing while closing his eyes when she plays her toes on his naked chest make him goosebump.

"Not that beautiful to make you focus only on me." She said seductively. "Not as beautiful as that book."

"You cant be jealous over a book, doll." He chuckled and holding her toes tickling it slightly make her shivering. "I need distraction."

"From what?"

"From you little minx." He hissed and try to stop her toes which is now trying to grinning on his crotch. "Don't start with the fact that you are in your period today." She laughed this time mocking him.

"What?" She innocently asking.

"You are in period, and just telling me after I had boner last night." He state not really happy while telling her his feeling. "And you still had the audacity to sleep naked with me."

"I am not naked." She said pouting her lips cutely making his stomach crunching.

"Bless those thong and that lacy bra." He said and take a seat watching her who smirk in triumph. "Just wait till you finish your period babe."