3.9 Empty

From : Min Y
Can we meet tonight?
At 7, at my apartment.

It was all what I had when I check on my phone after lunch. And now I already inside an uber, reaching his apartment.

I dont know whats up with him. But I decide to go, I am so bored anyway, Jungkook went to meet his mom. And I refused to come with him. The driver stop the car, I smile at him before walking out and press the lift button as I reach the floor Yoongi live in.

It was a huge apartment, the place where normally rich people will stay or hide their mistress. I chuckled at the thought. I humm the last song Jungkook sang me when we were cuddling unconsciously and stop immediately when I press the bell button. And less than 1 minutes the door opened showing Min Yoongi, with black shirt, black pants and gummy smile on his face.

"Come in. Was the traffic okay?" He asked and take my jacket to put it on the hanger while I take off my shoes. I smile at him.

"Yeah, it's pretty smooth." I answered and walk behind him when he lead me to the kitchen and I gasp when I see a cake on the table, with unicorn tiny figure beside the candle on it. I look at him while covering my mouth.

"Oppa." I call him and he nodded. "Its a unicorn." I said and then sit down when he pull the chair and studying myself with his sweet smile that could blind me.

Kidding, I already blind.

"Yeah, that unicorn want you to blow the candle." He said and turning on the light and sat beside me, holding my hand and squeeze it tightly. "He said pretty please." And he does aegyo make me cringe.

Without wasting another minutes I close my eyes and hoping for something that I wanted the most and then blow the candle happily. He claps, he always treat me like a little princess. And I hate it. I bet Jennie would exchange anything to be at my place. But guess what? I'll let her stay dreaming.

"Gosh, it's only 26 of March, oppa." I told him and he smiles while slicing the chocolate cake for me, it looks delicious and I know I will start to drool if he doesn't give it to me quickly. "Too early."

"I know." He tells me and caressing my hair gently when I open my mouth to taste the cake, and it's right, so delicious. "I just want to celebrate with you, and tomorrow seems the guys won't let you live alone." I nodded and almost choked. "Slowly, slowly, it's all yours." And I smile shyly.

"It's so delicious. Where do you buy it?" I ask and look at him but he stay still while smiling. And it hits me. "Oppa, you made this?" I half shout and when he nodded I gave him my sweetest smile make him pinch my cheeks.

"Look at you, Liz. I am glad you like it." He said and when I feel full with the cake he took out the tiny box from his jacket' pocket. No.

"What's this?" I ask not ready for another surprise. He really spoils me so much.

"No. You tell me." He tell me and I hold my scream. It's the brand new Tiffany jewelry with a lock pendant as the liontin. I love it. I really love it. "They said it would lock the dream and happiness of yours so they will never left you."

"it's so beautiful. I mean, this must be expensive. Yoongi oppa you don't need to-" he chuckled when I jump a little too excited and hug him in the process.

"I know." His hug tightened while ruffling my hair. And I kindly nuzzling my nose on his broad chest. "Happy birthday, Lisa-ya." I humm and circling my hand around his torso, dancing playfully.

Min Yoongi, why should you become someone who hurt my sister too?

If only, if only you are someone innocent, probably, just probably I will fall for you.

"I love you." And there, he took my breath away make me freeze on my spot.

No. You don't tell me that. You don't say anything. Please no.

Upon felt my body unmoved he release me from the hug and look at me, take a step back and studying my facial expression which is hardened second by seconds.

"I know you develop feeling deeper for Jungkook, but I can't help. I love you." He whispers weakly, feel guilty I guess.

I was so sad, this is what I want. This should make me proud but why, why did it feel painful.