5.4 Grudge

"I am-"

"Tell them!"

"Lalisa Manoban. I came wondering if I can relieve my little sister grudge." She hesitates and closing her eyes.

So, is this how it will end?

She felt bad and terrified. She is afraid that she will lost so many souls that she used to talk and where her heart slowly melting under. They were the one who hurt her only one sister, but she fallen for them already.

But when she recalled all of the stuffs that Jungkook did, all the touch, the sweet nothing, its burning her skin. She felt disgusted.

Those hand touch me.

Or the stuffs that his friends did, covering for the mistakes. They were so mature, they know what's good and bad but why, why were they letting her sister died?

"Yuqi." She call that name, the name she had been cried for. "The cunning Yuqi, you call her. The creature who has no value in front of your eyes."

"Doll."

"The cunning lady who carried your child with you-"

"Its not mine."

"Jeon Jungkook!" Now, Yoongi talked after he heard Jungkook still defending himself for the thing that truly happen.

"Its his." He pointed at Yoongi. But instead feel confuse Lisa can only snorted while smiling bitterly.

"You know what Jeon, even if I use this hand to slap you on your face until your brain explode it wont make me satisfied. Its not worth the misery you had gave to my sister." Her face reddening when she said that. She doesn't want to let her anger occupying herself now.

"You are so blind and confuse. You had such judgmental issue. You are not even change, even after someone lost their life because of you. Its not your hand who did that, but still, you are a killer for me. My sister shouldn't die because someone like you. You are not even that worthy. You-" she hold her breath when her chest got even heavier. I lost Yuqi because of you.

"You take her from me. And I will never forgive you."

"No. I don't know anything about her death. I swear to you. I thought that she will be happy with Yoongi hyung because that day they-"

"He sacrifice his own love for you." She gritted her teeth. And there, Jennie looking at Yoongi who's only looking blankly at infinity. "All of their fault to covering up all of your mistake. To not letting you to learn." She then looking at Taehyung and Rapmon while smirking. "And I guess you can learn now."

"Take that fact, Yuqi was carrying your child. A son for you." Her voice nearly cracked when she imagine now, Yuqi might laughing happily like the old herself while playing with a pretty little boy who messed up with her stuff. She would be an aunt in such a young age but she is sure she would feel happy.

And he took it all from me.

"You know nothing." Bad move, as Rosé saying that.

"Oh right, and you do know everything?" She mocked. "Tell me. Tell me how many times you try to take Jungkook for your need from Yuqi when she was alive? Tell me how my sister looking at you two when she saw two of you sucking each other face or grinding your crotch on his. Try it. Tell me what I never know. I cant ask it to my already dead sister. So tell me!"

"Stop it, Lalice. You cant blame her."

"You love her right, Park Jimin?" She then ask him. "You love her but never have courage, you want her but she fuck almighty Jeon Jungkook. And you still want to stand against anything who hurt her."