2.8 Extra Large

"You should be ashamed and go away from my sight." She cursed as he keep pestering her since the morning. While Lisa, keeping her resting bitch face on. She tried to avoid to react to his presence but he keep try to get under her skin.

"Why should I?" He protested and walk side by side with her, earning looks from some people around the corridor of the university.

"Yeah you tell me, fucker." Cuss her make him chuckled and entertained. He is not in a good mood today, something bad happen yesterday and he needs something to distract him, surprisingly his fake girlfriend attitude make him for awhile forgot everything. He needs her cuss now.

"What kind of girlfriend who's not allowed her boyfriend to touch her. Not even kiss her." He said loudly, loud enough to earn more attention that she hates. She quickly smack his bicep try to stop him to talk, but that no use. "I am so desperate don't you know, I barely had sex since we date."

"That is good."

"No it's not good. I am not good in preventing stress without having sex. At least let's do petting." Lightly he said make some of people chuckled and gasped when they heard him. He whines, she can't believe that he could act like a little kid while talking about sex.

"I don't know you, just stay away from me." She grunted still not wanting to look at him. She know how red her face now by the sudden heat she felt on her face. "You are so disgusting."

He smiles and reminding the memories of a week ago when he kissed her, forcefully of course. He can recall how smooth her plump bottom lips feel. How sweet it taste, how the tongue of her sent him strange electricity feeling. Urgh, just by recalling the memories he can't control his cock from raising now.

He want it again. He want to taste her lips again. Just like before. He want her.

"Let's hang out tonight, girlfriend." He said softly when they sat on the table, far from everyone. He knew she choose the empty space because she can't take how he talk about their intimate moment freely. She furrowed her brows and shaking her head.

"Not in a million year, boyfriend."

"Come on, I need you." He pout again and playing with her locks.

"No." She was about to stand up but he hold her wrist. She is ready to spat on him but seeing how his face being so serious stopping whatever she want to say. Is it sadness in his eyes? did he just pleading?

"Please!"

She hesitate at first, she doesn't know what's going on with this fuck boy, and she shouldn't care of him but he just look so tired, sad and fragile at the time. Indeed he is a human too.

"I only do movie night on netflix on wednesday." She said finally.

--
"I want this." He said while he spot banana milk and she hesitantly put it on her trolly. "And this one." She sigh again taking the popcorn inside again. "Woah, this looks so good."

"Jeon!" She finally gave up and hissed at him. "We will have a night movie, and look at how much you take already." She pointed at how much snacks he already put on the trolley, its full already. But he only smiles cheekily and shrugged.

"I am paying for that." He said lightly and take the snacks. Well, he is right. That's his money. Why would she care. She said to herself and walk behind him again, toward the cashier.

She boringly took out the snacks to the cashier who's now eye rapping Jungkook who's playing with something on her table. A toy for kindergarten.

Bip. Tacco.

Bip. Popcorn.

Bip. Coke.

Bip. Condom.

Bip. Sprite.