4.6 For me

Days 73.

I was expecting another Roses in front of my dorm's door. Because every morning, they are laying there. With a cute yellow card, his apologize.

I really want to take it, to forgive him, to once again feel him. I really miss him. But every time I see him from far,  I cant erase the rough and hard treatment he did to me. I am so scared that I will end up replaying the history of mom and dad. Should I call him dad, still after all?

I can see how he become so quite, tailing behind my back to check on me, I know that he ask for my mental health toward Jisoo unnie. The last woman I willing to open up, a little.

I can see how everyone look at him, in pity. I want to hug him. I want to kiss him and saying that its fine. But then, its his mistake. Its not only once he took what I had.

Yuqi could die anytime, but what about my mental issue. Because of him I started to have nightmare, consuming my pill again. I am depressed. I am sick. So sick.

He brings the living person, the only living person that can accepting me for who I am, for me who once a murderer.  He brings the living person to death.

And bring the death person to life.

I open the door ready to throw the roses to the bin, but there is nothing. Its unusual. Am I too early?

Ding...

From : K. Jisoo
Just as reminder.
I'll wait at parking lot, 2 p.m. for your therapy session.

Oh right, I have no time to think about Jungkook. I am sick.

Because of him.

--
"Can you wait here? I'll visit a friend right there for awhile." Said Jisoo pointing the room on their right before smiling and opening the door leaving Lisa speechless. She feels lost.

After the therapy session, she feel everything. She remembered everything and the doctor just telling her to forgive herself. To forgive everyone from her past. And her present.

How could he said that so easy?

She was about to shrugs it and sat on the nearest chair at the corridor when the glimpse of someone familiar could be seen from her eyes. So without thinking much she look to her side to find those warm coffee orbs looking at her, yearning for something. For someone.

She observed him, who's sat on the bed, wearing blue patient uniform and an IV drop injected to his right palm.

What happen to him?

But her observation cant be longer when someone standing right in front of her

But her observation cant be longer when someone standing right in front of her. Look away from Jungkook and remain emotionless, her facial expression indeed make the boy inside the room frowned in curiosity. She looks like a statue, a real doll, not even blinking her eyes.