LEARN (Author's Message)

Its started on May 25, 2018 until now, 9.41 a.m GMT+7, December 29, 2018.

Attention.
The story I've made, inspired from Attention by Charlie Puth.

Such a great song. Great story.
But I just want to add some more things to learn.

That Youth could be dangerous.

That nothing good can be happen from revenge. It sure will make your heart at ease.

But just remember, you must pay for everything you do, you said, and you watch.

I know it such a mess, grammar error and NO P.O.V, I also keep attaching random little things, but in this world is nothing too small or too big.

Everything is important.

And I am really happy that you willingly try to understand this mess. Cause this is the world, confusing, mess.

You must learn.
You must stop doing what can hurt you and others.

God will ask your payment for all of your sins, your owe.

Every single thing of them.

You had to learn that everyone deserve to be happy. But each of your happiness come from other misery. There is no fairness in this world.

Because happiness is not for everyone.

So do your best, never give up when you are in misery, in the dark, because there is a sun after the storm, there are stars after rainy night.

And don't forget you responsibility when you are happy. Prepare yourself, brace yourself, there will be a day where sun wont show up. And while you still have those happiness, will you share it?

Because god also will pay you back for every good things you did.

So...

Have you done your payment?