3.16 Doll

What a beautiful bunny right there hopping from one bushes to another. But what a cute bunny being so lonely, hopping alone but look so certain of what he want.

How I know its a he?

Well, I just know.

I was walking behind him, giggling holding up my laughter I walk on my tip toe observing the cute pink bunny once again. And there, he turn his back and look at me.

Doe eye, so clear like an ocean and a sky but also twinkling like a star. And too bad I like star. So I approaching him, ready to put my hand on his fluffy form but then its startled me by showing his bunny teeth. I should have been love it but it annoying me in some way. He hissed and angrily try to bite my hand.

"Bad bunny."

And then after I told him that, he look at me with even wider eyes, gloomu just like puss on boots in shrek movie did. But before I admiring even more the bunny hopping so high, he reaches the moon and I feel like its impossible.

"No, it can't be. This must be a dream, isn't it?" I talk to myself. "That's a dream, wake up Lily." Scream myself and I jolted from the bed, suddenly feel cold.

Damn it, I was dreaming for real.

"Oh crap, its so cold." I mumble lightly and hugging myself ready to covering my body with blanket when I look at the AC, I thought I forget to turn it off. So I turn it off, and in the name of father I wouldn't dare to step my feet on the cold floor.

Floor?

Wait!!

"Jeon!" I call his name not so sure if I really is in Japan and just make up with him. "Jeon, are you okay?" And she only heard the tickling of the watch. Damn, did he die?

"Hmm." He groggily said and I jump on the floor when I heard his hoarse voice. He doesn't get fever because of my dump brain right?

I flinch when the cold creeping to my spine and I voluntarily reaching his body which is laying flat on his stomach on the floor.

"You are so cold." I told him and he only chuckled. "You son of bitch, you should have move to the bed beside me of you know that I forget to turn it off." I still scolding him.

"Yeah, and you'll kick me on my ball when you know that I sleep beside you. Isn't that will be the case?" I huffed and immediately helping him to stand up. "Beside I should be behaving myself because you are mad."

"You must be kidding, I am not that heartless. Just so you know, I wont let you suffer and die even though I am mad to you." I huffed and we arrived at the bed and he sigh. "Better now?" I asked and he pout, eyes half open he pouts cutely and it makes me recalling about a pink bunny in my dream.

"Not enough. Its cold."

"Hot tea will do?"

"No." He beams and his hand circling hips, closing the gap between us and we are hugging. He sigh with a long breath now. Relieved. "This will do." I smile secretly, reaching for his hair and caressing it gently. "But still cold."

"Should we kiss then?" Said myself to him.

And that's the beginning when a soft kiss, become a sloppy one with his hand around my body while my hand roaming his hard chest. Kissing become a tongue fight and he proves to me that he is an A+++ kisser and I admit it. Repeatedly begging to him for a break to have breath, he will immediately crashing his lips again and again.

"Can I mark you, doll?" He sexily whispered on my sensitive right ear and it burn something deep down there.

Gosh I am dripping .