3.3 How

"I am sorry." They said in unison once they meet face to face, he did not try to reach for her like what Yoongi told him and she did came back. Entering their master bedroom that they share with pale face and slightly trembling lips of hers. It did make him regret.

"I just-" Disgusting. "-shock." She lied, and looking at her bare foot wishing him to buy it. And fortunately he did. Without saying anything he walk forward and reaching for her body, and he hug her.

"No. I am sorry. I was in a rush." He beam while sniffing on her hair, inhaling the strawberry shampoo scene on it. "I am a jerk, I was too hungry, I-"

"It just too fast for me." She then cut his words because he seems can't control his own self by blabbering too much. "We did petting but this is just too intense, I-I am not ready yet."

"Yeah, I know. It must be hard for you." He beam agreed on what she said. "I should have wait. I'll wait."

"But what if I won't be ready."

"So we just have to wait a little bit longer then."

She nodded uncertainty, doubting his sexual desire capacity. Since he always did that thing and now he must not touching anyone but her. Could he restrain his beast?

Could he?  She thought, but she never find the answer. So for the night, she surrender to her tired body, her tired heart and fall asleep on his embrace. Holding his hand as if it was the only thing she could hang on when the world once again collapse.

Her hearts screaming hearing his heartbeat from her back where his chest placed, it sounds so fragile. But how could a fragile heart killing others feeling and hope?

She still doesn't know.

She never know.

The thing she know that, she loves whatever he hummed that night.

"I love you."
--
"Your feeling feels deeper now for him."

"You think so?"

"No, you tell me Lisa."

"I don't know."

"How could you don't know your own heart."

"...."

"If you indeed fall for him-

-what about me?"

--
Guys, I am so sorry to become inactive again. It just, my little baby need more attention each day. I really wanted to focus and end the story but, seems you need to wait a little bit longer.

I tried to updating, even if it just a slight short update. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks and sorry.