Tabliod Junkies & Victims

Michael's POV

I just finished recording "Tabloid Junkie" in my studio."I hope people get the message.." I said to myself. I planned to release the song as a single next week. I left my studio  and looked for Christina and the kids. "Ladies?" I said as I walked out of the house. I scratched my head. "Where could they be?" I asked myself. "GO!" I heard a voice say. A water balloon popped on my head. I looked up to see Christina, Paris and Ellie all laughing. I smirked, "That was pretty good, but you know I'm the king!" I teased them. "OH YEAH????!!!" Ellie said playfully as she squirted me with a super soaker and cackled. Christina and Paris cackling along with her. "I'm gonna get y'all!" I said. "Yeah sure!" shouted Christina before her, Ellie and Paris got off the roof. "We're waiting Daddy." said Paris as she playfully tapped her foot and crossed her arms.  I held a bucket of water balloons before me. "I'M OUT!" said Ellie as she sprinted. Christina scoffed and squirted my hair with a super soaker. "Hey!" I said playfully as I threw a water balloon at her. She smirked and dodged it. "Haaaaaa!" said Paris mimicking my "Ha's" . She began running. "I guess it's just you and me." I smirked at my wife. "I guess so.." Her voice trailed off as she looked up. "Oh my God.,," She said. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her. "Look!" She responded as she pointed up. I looked up to see news helicopters.  "Daddy, Mommy the press are here!" said Ellie and Paris as they ran inside the house.

Ellie's POV

Paris and I ran back inside the house. We went into our rooms and locked our doors. I closed my windows and the blinds. I took a deep breath. "You're even more beautiful in person." said a male voice. I turned to see a boy that looked about 17  coming out of my closet. "WHO ARE WHY ARE YOU IN MY RO-"  I was cut off by him pushing me against a wall and kissing me roughly. I tried to push him away. "GET OFF ME!" I said as I kicked him in his nuts. He fell to the floor groaning. I realized that there were paparazzi in my room. "WHAT THE? GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" I  shouted in anger.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON DAREN!" said one of them as he snapped more pictures.

"WHAT?!!! NO! HE KISSED ME!" I explained. "YOU CAN'T PUBLISH THOSE PHOTOS!" I begged them.

"Ain't ya daddy already tell ya? We need the money so this is what we do!" said a woman viciously.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!" I screamed.  A security guard bursted through my door and kicked the paparazzi and that guy out. "Ellie are you alright?" He asked me. "Never better" I said as I left my room to go down stairs.

My life going to be over in a few hours, I just know it....