Smh

Ellie's POV

Mom & Dad wanted to meet Daren. I wasn't too worried about it, Daren was a total gentleman. But he seemed really nervous about it. "Trust me Daren, everything's gonna be fine." I said as I spoke to him on the phone. "Okay.. when do they want to meet me???" asked Daren. "Tonight for dinner." I said. "Okay" he replied. "See you tonight." I said. Then we hung up. He was still so nervous but I knew everything was going to be perfectly fine.

********

Daren's POV

"BRUHHHHHH you CAN NOT go to that dinner tonight." said Jordan on the phone. "Man, her parents want to meet me, do I have a choice???" I said.  "NOT do her parents want to meet you, but the man that my greedy ass Dad pressed charges against wants to meet you. You're related to me. We look alike. He'll realize it, then we'll all be fucked!" Jordan yelled. I sighed. "What do I tell her then???" I questioned. "Just say something popped up, I don't know make up some type of  excuse." Jordan replied. "Aight, I'll talk to you later." "Aight brp, later". We hung up. I groaned as I dialed Ellie's number. It went to voice mail . "Um, Hey Ellie, I'm sorry but I can't make it to dinner tonight something serious popped up. Call me back when you can. Bye, babe "  I said then I hung up. I banged my head against the wall three times. "Why Uncle? Why????!!!!!" I screamed. "Daren, could you go pick up some milk at the store please!???"  asked my Mom. "Sure thing Mom!" I replied as I walked out the door. I made my way to the near by Deli.

*********

Amanda's POV

My girls and I were just hanging by the deli. Seeing how many guys we could pull. Then I saw Daren's fine ass walking towards the store. "Hi Daren!!" I said as I smiled and waved.  He sucked his teeth at me and went into the store. My girls and I followed him. "Amanda could you fuck off????!!!!!" said Daren with an irrated look on his face. I smirked & pulled him into a kiss. My friend Sissy snapped a pic of it before  Daren pushed me away. "WTF??????" Said Daren as he looked at me in disbelief. He obviously didn't notice that Sissy took a pic of us kissing .  I giggled and left him standing there. "Send it to Ellie" I told Sissy as we all cackled.

**********

Ellie's POV

I had just gotten out the shower. I saw that my phone had a voice mail from Daren and a picture message from some random number.  I listened to the voice mail. "Damn it!" I said to myself then I opened the text. My heart sank and tears poured out my eyes.  It was a pic of Daren kissing Amanda. I couldn't believe it!!!! I called Daren and gave him a piece of mty mind in voice mail. "Is cheating on me "something important"??????!!!!!!!! We're over Daren!!!!!!!!!!" I said angrily then I hung up. I hopped on to my bed and cried into my pillow.  "How could he???" I thought to myself.