Hold My Hand.....

Christina's POV

Ellie was sleeping in a room across from me and Michael.  Michael and I were still up watching a movie. All of a sudden, we heard Ellie screaming and crying. Michael and I dashed inside her room. She was kicking and fidgeting while screaming "STOP PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!" sge screamed and cried in between words. Michael and I tried to shake her awake but she wouldn't wake up! It was like she was stuck inside her dream! Michael called and ambulance and we went to the hospital.  On the way to the hospital Ellie was still screaming, crying and fidgrting. Michael was getting scared. Tears were streaming down my face.

~At The Hospital~

The doctor came out. "Mr. Jackson and Ms.Jenson....."

We both in his direction.  "We've found the drugs marijuana, cocaine, weed, and pot in Ellie's system that were passed on to her through genetics. Her parents were drug addicts" Michael and I gasped. The doctor continued.  "But that's not only thing.............Ellie has..........CANCER.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I burst into tears. Tears slowly began to stream down Michael's face. "You may go see her, she is awake now" said the doctor.  We slowly walked into the room. Ellie was laying down looking up at the celling. Then she looked at us and a huge smile spread across her face. We walked over to her. "Hey Ellie" We both said. "Hi" Ellie said quietly while rubbing her eye. "How are you feeling?" said Michael. "Okay" said Ellie. Oh how I was praying for her. She was only eight years old! "Doc when will she be able to go home?" asked Michael

"She can go home tonight." said the doctor.  Michael and I helped Ellie out the bed. We signed her out the hospital and went back to Neverland. When we got back to Neverland we had Ellie sleep with us. Michael held her in his arms and sang to her until she fell asleep. I noticed how amazing of a Father he is to her. Then I decided that I will tell him that I'm pregnant but not now. Soon.

*****************