Ellie's Barbie Birth-Day

Christina's POV

It was October 14th. Ellie's birthday was tommorow and we were on a flight to Florida,  but Ellie didn't know that. Tee hee. She was sleeping in a seat in betwewn Michael and I. Michael and I couldn't wait to see her facial expression when she saw that life size Barbie house.  After a few minutes I fell asleep as well as Michael. 

~ Th Next Morning~

Ellie was still fast asleep.  As we git off the plane we were rushed inside a limo that would take us to the house.  A few minutes into the ride Ellie woke up. "Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you,  happy birthday dear  Ellie happy birthday to you." Michael and I sang to her as we hugged and kissed her. "Thank you" she said as she giggled and rubbed her eyes. "Where are we going?" she asked. Michael and I looked at each other and giggled. Ellie looked confused.  "It's a surprise" said Michael while smiling. The ride continued for about 30 minutes . A body guard opened the door for us and we got out the limo. Ellie looked up at the tall pink mansion.  It took her while to realize what it was then she began screaming and jumping.  "WE'RE AT BARBIE'S HOUSE! WE'RE AT BARBIE'S HOUSE!!!!!" She said as she continued to jump in excitement.  "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She screamed as she pulled us both into a tight hug. We laughed. "You're welcome." we both said in unision. "C'mon let's go inside" Michael and I said at the same time. When we walked inside the mansion Ellie's facial expression was priceless.  She began to run all over the Mansion with her barbie in her hand. We chased after her while laughing. We found her inside the "bedroom". She was looking inside the closet, that turned out to be a walk-in closet. We followed her. That wasn't a closet, it was like a srcond bedroom but filled with clothing.  One thing that Ellie didn't know was, that all those clothes, shoes, hats, jewelry  she was lokking at were coming home with her. We left the closet and took Ellie into the "party" room. Michael covered her eyes. I gave everyone thier cue to come out and Michael uncovered Ellie's eyes. "SURPRISE!!!!!!" said all of Ellie's friends. Ellie ran over to them and tried to hug all of them. It was too cute. After that we sang happy birthday to her & she cut her HUGE barbie themed birthday cake. Then her & friends laughed abd played around the Mansion.  Ellie was having a lot fun! Michael and I were happy.  After the party was finished, Michael and I purchased  all the stuff that Ellie was looking at  without her knowing. Everything that we bought was going to be shipped to Neverland.  After we left the mansion we took Ellie on a shopping spree. Then we took her to a restaurant for dinner & desert but we all had to wear disguises. XD .  When we went to a hotel, Ellie took a shower and went straight to bed. Lol I guess that having fun could be tiring. 

********

Ellie's POV

I was in bed laying down. Today was one of the best birthdays ever! I had so much fun! I couldn't be more grateful and thankful for what Mommy & Daddy had given ne today. It was like a dream come true! But I did feel kind of spoiled at some points. Hopefully that feeling will pass.  I said a prayer and slowly drifted off to sleep.