Celebrating?

Ellie's POV

We made it back to Neverland for a little victory celebration. I couldn't stop thinking about Daren though, but in a "good way". I snapped myself out of it. "Stop Ellie! He used you to try and get your Dad's money!!!!" I thought to myself.  "Ellie, I know you're thinking about Daren. " said Paris.  I gasped. "Par-" She cut me off. "Its obvious. " she said then she walked away giggling.  I sighed and groaned as I walked into the dinning room. "But we couldn't have done it with out Ellie" said Dad. I smiled and sat down. I just couldn't stop thinking about Daren! Why was I thinking about him??? He cheated.He dosen't deserve me! Ughh but I just had no control of my thoughts. I played with my lunch as everyone talked. "Ellie,  just go talk to him." Mom whispered in my ear. I nearly choked. "What?" I said. "I can see it all over your face, something's bugging you & it's Daren. Go talk to him hun." She said. I sighed and excused myself from the dinning room as I went up stairs to give him a call.  The phone kept ringing and going to voice mail. I groaned.

***

Daren's POV

Ellie didn't want me but I wanted her.  & you know what they say "If you love (or want) something, let it go". So that is what I was going to do. People also say " chase those who want you." So I was going to do that as well. I was out on a date with Amanda. Yes, Amanda. We decided to start over.  "I'm glad you gave me a second chance babe."  Amanda said as she held my hand.  I simled warmly. "I'm glad I did too." I said. My phone kept on vibrating but I ignored it. Amanda I continued our stroll down Malibu.