Blah! -_-

Michael's POV

Just what I was hoping wouldn't happen,happened. Ellie got caught by the paparazzi. She and this boy kept saying that she's not Ellie. No the tabloids are labeling her as "strange Ellie Jackson look-alike". But at least they didn't smother her. "Dad,Mom I'm sorry that I got caught!" said Ellie running into the living room. "It's fine Ellie." said Christina & I both. "Who was that boy Ellie?" asked Paris. Ellie's eyes widened. "Nobody!" She said as she proceeded to leave the room. "He he that didn't look like a nobody honey." said Christina. I looked at her a smiled. Ellie turned bright red. "Okay,okay...his name is Daren...he's a boy I like.....that likes me back.....we sort of became a thing." Ellie admitted. Christina and Paris laughed. I was panicking on the inside but remained calm on the outside. I oughta meet Daren and make sure he'll treat Ellie like the Princess she is. 

Jordan's POV

"Look Daren I don't know." I spoke into the phone. Daren is my older cousin. "Bro. we gonna be in trouble when Ellie finds out!I'm dating her."

said Daren. My mouth dropped. "You're what!!!!??? Dude we're all fucked now!!!!" I yelled then I groaned. "Daren just don't tell her anything about my Dad , don't even tell her that we're related." I said "Fine Jordan,but you know I'm not good with info like this ." Replied Daren. "Whatever man, I'll hollah at you later." I replied as I hung up. "Yep" I said to myself. "We're all officially fucked."

*********

Damn...do you think that Daren will tell Ellie???? Pls vote & comment.  The!

~ZiZi~