First Day In Neverland

Christina's POV

Once the plane landed everyone said goodbye and went thier separate ways, except for Michael & I. His security guards led us safetly to a limo that drove us to Neverland. Once we got there Michael opened the foor while saying "Ladies first*I giggled and walked in as he followed behind me . Michael said that I could share his room with him if I wanted. I just laughed and agreed to it. A few minutes after that we took a shower (WE TOOK TURNS!!! XDD) . Michael had one of his chefs make  us lunch. It was really good. After we were done eating Michael said " Would you like to see what happens when I'm not busy?" while smiling. I chuckled and said "sure" . With that Michael picked me up snd threw me on his shoulder. I laughed while begging Michael to put me down.  He finally put me down. I looked around a saw a bunch of kids running around and having fun.

Me:*smiling* Wha-wha-

Michael: I invite kids to come here and hang out and have fun! *smiling*

Me:That's so sweet

Michael chuckled and handed me a water gun. We began to play with the kids

I was having a blast!  I didn't really have a childhood after my parents died in a car crash when I was seven. .

Michael's POV

Christina was having a lot fun. She was a true child at heart, just like me! A little girl walked up to me.

The girl: Hi Michael!

Me:Hi sweetheart what's your name?

Her: Ellie!*smiling*

Me: Nice to meet you Ellie!

Ellie: Is that lady your girlfriend? ???

Me: *blushing a bit* Yes she is.

Ellie: *whispers in my ear* She's really pretty!

Me:*laughs* She is!

Ellie went back to playing with the kids. I was deep in my thoughts when Christina shot water at me. I smirked evily and began to chase her all over the place. Her screaming and laughing sounded so cute! I eventually caught her.

Me: Babe you ticklish?

Christina:*smiling* No I'm not.

Me: Oh really!*starts tickling her*

Christina: NO!!!!!! MICHAEL PLEASE!!!!*screaming and laughing*

I couldn't stop. She sounded so cute! After I while stopped and she was out of breath. I chuckled at her. It was getting dark out so everyone went inside. Ahhhhhh what a fun day.