Insecurity In Everyone.

Christina's POV

Bad tour was finally finshed. Michael, Ellie, and I were back in Neverland. Ellie was screaming and jumping when she discovered all those clothing abd jewelry fromthe Barbie mansion in her closet. It was so adorable. I was sitting down reading a book about what to expect during pregnancy. I closed the book to go get a glass of water. As I was walking, I stopped infront a mirror. I NEVER liked how big my cheeks were. I felt like they were my biggest flaw. I looked at them some more and frowned. I remember being bullied in middle school because of it.  Oh how I wished I had flat cheeks, preferably like Tatiana's. Was really comparing myself to her right now?. He slimmer figure, hazel eyes, flat cheeks, naturally curly hair. I sighed and went to get my glass of water.

*********

Michael's POV

I just gotten out of the shower. I looked at my face in the mirror.  I never liked the way I looked. I never liked the size of my nose. I remember Joseph always teasing me about it when I was a child. He would say. "Where did Michael get that. big nose from??? He ain't get it from me!" That made me feel horrible. I sighed and got out the bathroom.  Christina was sitting on the bed reading book while drinking  a glass of water. She looked up at me abd blushed. "Um....I'll get out " She said as she got up from the bed. I smirked.  "You've seen me before." I said to her.  She rolled her eyes at me.  Before she could open the door I pinned her to a wall. "Would does that book say about sex during pregnancy? " I said while kissing her neck. Christina laughed as she pushed me away. "SWERVE!!!!!" She said as she opened the door. I did my famous "duck lips " at her as she walked out. I shook my head. "I'll get her soon.....real soon." I thought to myself as I chuckled.

**********

Ellie's POV

I was in my closet trying on a bunch of barbie themed clothes. I was having a blast. I had on a pink glitter dress with white boots and a white feather scarf.  I grabbed a camera and held it infront my mirror and took a pic. (Hee hee Ellie just invented the mirror selfie). I think I took about 10 pics. As I put the camera down I turned around to face the mirror.   I sighed. I never liked my green eyes. I felt like they just didn't look right. I also didn't like my curly hair. I wished that it was nice, straight and shiny like Barbie's hair. I frowned at myself in the mirror. "I'll never be as pretty and as perfect as Barbie. " I thought to myself. I sighed once more and exited my closet. The feeling of insecurity rushing all over me.

*******

Aww, Will they all over come their insecurities...especially Ellie?