Lemme see ya' walk!

Christina's POV

The next  day well afternoon,  I was sitting outside reading a book. The weather was so comfortable.  Warm sun, cool breeze , bunnies & rabbits hopping all over the ranch. They were so adorable. I felt a bit thirsty. I walked back inside the house and kissed Michael on the cheek as I passed him. He smiled at me abd he was on the phone. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out the fridge. I was walking out but then I heard Michael speaking. "I don't know Frank......wait that would great! Yeah I'll ask her! .....Okay bye!". He hung up with Frank and I began to walk back outside.  "Christina? " I walked back inside. "Yes Michael? " He replied " Do you know how to walk?" I looked at him so confused "Ummmm.. " He realized how dumb that sounded " I mean do you know how to walk like a Model?" He asked  " I don't know...maybe" I looked down shyly. Michael walked up to me and lifted my chin up. "Baby... lemme see your walk please?" I sighed while smiling. Michael took my hand and led me to a dance studio. He put  on " The Way You Make Me Feel" and I began to walk to the beat. Michael looked impressed . I walked back over to him as he paused the song. He spoke while smiling " Christina would you like to be in the rest of the "TWYMMF" performances?". I looked at him surprised "Really??" I answered. He laughed at my answer "YES!!!" he said back. "Um....Okay!" I said. Michael picked me up and spun us around in a circle. We walked out the studio to go outside. "I can't wait to see you in that dress" said Michael while biting his lip. I laughed and playfully punched his arm. He smirked and kissed my cheek. "You're so lucky it's that time of the month" said Michael while wrapping his arms around me. I scoffed abd rolled my eyes.

**********