Planning For Ellie

Ellie's POV

The next morning we were in Tokyo, Japan. It was about 7:30 when we arrived at the hotel, but no one was sleepy since we already slept on the plane. I was laying in bed while watching the smurfs and braiding my barbie's hair. Mommy was making my favorite for breakfast.  Chocolate chip pancakes with fruits on the side. Mmmm.  It was now October. My 8th  birthday was coming up, It was on the 15th. I've never had a birthday party before with my birth parents. Maybe things will be different with my new Mom & Dad   "Ellie breakfast is ready!" Mommy brung the pancakes and fruit into bed. "Thank you" I said and we began eating. It tasted so yummy. The fruits were ripe and juicy! It took ne a few minutes to finish it. After we were done with breakfast Mommy spoke."So what would you like for your burthday Ellie?" Mommy asked. I shrugged "I don't know" I said shyly. She sat close to me. "There's gotta be something. "  Mommy said while smiling.  "Nope" I said while shaking my head and smiling. "Okay" she said then left to go wash the dishes.

***********

Michael's POV

I just went on break from rehearsals.  I called Christina.

Christina: Hey Babe.

Me: Hey other-half So.....did Ellie tell you anything?

Christina: Nope...she was really shy but I know she wants something.

I thought for a second. Then I got an idea!

Me: Wait...what if we took her to the Barbie dream bouse that just opened in Florida! ( This really exists XD)

Christina: *gasp* That would be perfect she loves Barbie!!!!

Me:Okay so I'll rent it for the whole day!!!

Christina: Eeepp she's gonna love this!!!

Me: I know!*laughing* I'll see you guys later Love you!

Christina: Love you too! Bye.

We hung up. This was gonna be one of Ellie's best birthdays ever! And I quote "one of" Hee hee!.

*********

To see a pic of Ellie just click the "i"  :)