What Did You Just Say?

Ellie's POV

The doctor just said that I might not ever be able to sing again. I felt a lump form in my throat as I tried not to cry. "However.." His voice trailed off as he noticed how breathing was weakening. That lump in my throat was making it hard for me to breathe. I began to gasp for air. A bunch of nurses and paramedics ran inside the room and tried to revive me. I didn't know what else took place. I blacked out again.

Michael's POV

I was in deep  panic mode. Ellie was blacked out and she was struggling to breathe, she also might have lost her ability to sing. The Doctor came out. "Ellie is awake and her breathing is back to normal." He said. Christina and I let out sighs of relief. " And about her voice.. she might not be able to sing again unless we perform vocal chord surgery on her." He added. I rose up quick. " We'll pay for it, anything for my princess to have her voice back.  "Okay, the surgery will take place tonight." said the Doctor. Christina and I walked into the room to check up on Ellie. "How are feeling Princess?" I asked her. "A lot better." She said. "Um sweetie you're gonna have surgery tonight for your vocal chords." Christina said. Ellie spoke " I'm scared."  I held her hand. " It's okay princess, Mom and I will be right there watching everything." I said to her. Ellie nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep...or a nap.

A/N: EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! SCHOOL IS OUT FOR ME NEXT WEEK SO...THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES! YAHOO! Lol. This will be  very interesting summer for Wattpad.