Just When It Was Perfect

Christina's POV

Okay, what Lisa Marie doing here and what did she want. I looked at her and she looked at me with a smirk. "Lisa, I wasn't expecting you...." said Michael with a confused facial expression. "As if!" Lisa replied. "Poor Christina is gonna be so heartbroken!" She added. I scoffed. "Heartbroken about what?!" I asked. Ellie and Paris both went up to their rooms. "About This." Said Lisa than she pulled Michael towards her and kissed him.  My heart shattered. I looked at Michael with tears in my eyes then I ran up to a guest room.

Michael's POV

"What the heck Lisa???!!!!" I yelled through gritted teeth. "What's the matter baby?" She said with that silly smirk. "You could have possibly just won me a divorce! That's what's  the matter!"I hissed. "You never even loved her anyway." She replied as she flipped her hair back. "You're wrong Lisa,I never loved you." I said with a serious face. Lisa sucked her teeth and left. "Christina!" I yelled as I ran into the guest room. "Just leave me alone!" She yelled in between sobs.  "Baby-" She cut me off. "Michael just go away!" She yelled again. I didn't know what to do at this point. I went into a another eokm and banged my head against the wall. Tears streamed down my face. "Is the end?" I asked myself.

Please don't hate me!