Funny Flight eh?????

Karen's POV

I couldn't BELIEVE what I heard last night! XDDDD! I couldn't freaking sleep because of Christina and Michael! But It was so funny!!!!!!!! Everyone was gathering in the airport to head back home to L.A.

Jennifer: Did you guys hear MICHAEL AND CHRISTINA LAST NIGHT?????!!!!

Everyone died of laughter. Then they started talking about. Then Michael and Christina came up to us & we got all quiet. We just stared at them.

Michael: O.o.....what?

Me: We heard........EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone roared with laughter.  Michael and Christina just stood there blushing. The one of Michael's backup dancers spoke.

Him:*mimicking Christina* MICHAEL FASTER!!!!!!!

Jennifer: *mimicking Christina* MICHAEL I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!

Christina entire face was red. was Michael's. We walked into the private plane still laughing our arses off. Oh yeah, Frank fired Tati.

Michael's POV

These guys were embarassing me & Christina.  Her and I sat next to eachother for the whole flight. But when we got back to L.A I didn't want to do anything but spend these three months with her. I wanted her & stay at Neverland with me. It did take a bit of playful arguing, but then I gave her my puppy dog face and she agreed to it.  30 minutes after that I looked at Christina and she was fast asleep.  I kissed her in her cheek and drifted to sleep myself.

Christina's POV

I was sleeping. I was dreaming. I was having a night mare about my abusive ex boyfriend Joshua. I dreamt that he was beating me and calling me a "blonde whore". I woke up from the dream screaming. Unfortunately waking everyone else up. Everyone including Michael looked at me confused. I chuckled and said " It was...just a lil nightmare". Everyone shook their heads and went back to sleep  except for Michael.  He was staring at me with a concerned look  on his face. "What?" I said. "Is everything okay Chrissy?" he said. "Yes everythings fine" I said with an unsure tone in my voice. Michael smirked and began to kiss my neck.

Michael: I'll *kiss* ask you *kiss* again *kiss* Is*kiss* everything*kiss*okay?*adds his tongue*

"YES!"I shrieked. Michael just said "If you say so".

Jennifer: Ewww ya'll save that for bedroom!

Everyone laughed. Michael blushed from embarrassment.  Everyone stayed up for the rest of the flight.