Getting Over Things

Ellie's POV

It's been  month since I was suspended & now I can finally go back to school. It was June now. We were getting ready for graduation & prom. I walked into my first period class, it was art.  I took my seat next to Sarah and saw something that made me want to scream. Amanda and Daren were sitting together && holding hands. "WTF is that???" I asked Sarah. She sighed. "Ellie, I didn't  wanna tell you..cause I knew how you would react." She replied. I sighed.  "Okay, class since there's nothing to do how about we rehearse those graduation songs????" Said Ms.Tina.  We all nodded as we began to sing.

"Remember all the things that they said uh-uh. And ever since they said it it's been hard. But never mind the nights you had to cry, cause you have never let it go inside you worked real hard and you know exactly what you want and need so believe and you can never give up you can reach your goals. Just talk to your soul and say.

I believe I can, I believe I will, I believe I know my dreams are real. I believe I'll stand, I believe I'll dance I believe I'll grow real soon and that is what I do believe......"

We sang and sang and sang but I couldn't take my mind of Daren & Amanda! Ugh!

**********

*At Home*

"How were Graduation rehearsals hun?" Asked Mom.  "They were great..um where's Dad??" I asked. "He's working on his Ghosts film." Mom replied.  "Okay" I replied as I went up to my room.  "Did you talk to Daren??" I jumped from Paris's voice. "Paris you scared me!" I said with laughter.  "And I tried but..he's with someone else." I said. "Ohhh" said Paris. "Baby sister, don't  ever date until you're 18" I said.  Paris laughed as she walked my room.

I shook my head and smiled as I began to look through a magazine of prom dresses.