The Downfall

Christina's POV

I was in my studio working on my latest design when I saw my face pop up the TV screen. I supposed it would be about my brand so I shrugged it off and continued working. "Christina Jackson is not the woman she says she is according to a 32 year-old woman named Bree." I head immediately flew up." Who the hell is Bree...." I questioned. "Here's a clip from Bree, explaining why Christina is so-called "abusive" and a "liar" ." said the announcer. This "Bree" girl's face is blurred out as she begins to speak. "I went to high school with  Christina, she'd bully all the other students around her emotionally and physically, she'd lie on others all the time." She continued. "Who the hell is this chick??????!!!!!" I screamed as I turned off the TV. I was on the verge of tears.  I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I buried my face in my hands and began crying. "Mommy?" are u OK??" A concerned Paris asked me as she took a seat next to me.

"I'm fine sweety, Mommy just has some allergies that's all" I lied. "Okay" said Paris. I wiped my tears and remained quiet for a few minutes.  Moments later Ellie and Michael walked in. He looked pissed. He most likely beards the news. "Ellie, Paris your Mother and I need to talk alone." Michael said. Ellie and Paris both went up stairs.  "I saw the news baby, I-" before Michael could finish his sentence, I broke down crying.  Michael embraced me in his arms. "Michael, I never did any of the things that "Bree" girl said I did" I said in between sobs. "It's ok, I know people do anything for attention and money." Michael said he stroked my hair. "People are so evil, I'll never understand why." I said. "I'll never understand it either it's sickening." Michael responded. We both sighed. I'm determined to find out who this "Bree" girl is...