Don't Really Know....

Christina's POV

I got a call from Karen and immediately asnwered.

Me: Hey hey hey!

Karen: Hey what's up???

Me: Girl.....you're not  gonna believe this...

Karen: What happened????

Me: I think I might be pregnant from Michael....

Karen gasped loudly

Karen:  Did you tell him!???

Me: No I haven't,  I still have to take a test and I'm not sure if either of us are ready for a child.

Karen: Girl.....Do you know how bad Michael wants kids???? He LOVES children.  You'd make him so freaking happy if you told him that you're pregnant.

Me: I just don't know Karen.     and we're on break from bad tour.

Karen: What are you gonna do?

Me: I'm gonna go take a test...but I'm not gonna tell Michael that I'm pregnant.

Karen: He'll find out eventually you know.

Me: I know  but it's complicated. ...I'll chat with you later.

Karen: Alright baby mama bye!

Me:*chuckles* Bye!

*********

I wemt into the bathroom to take a pregnancy test.........

               POSITIVE

Oh dear. I ran out the bathroom breathing heavily. Michael asked me if I was okay. "Yes I'm fine" I replied. He smiled warmly and pulled me close to him. He began to kiss my neck. I knew what he wanted but I was pregnant. "Wait Michael! " He stopped. " I'm on my period" I lied. He  replied " Okay, Let's cuddle instead." We hopped onto his bed and cuddled while watching some movie.

**************

The next day Michael was working on his Moonwalker film and I wanted to tag along. He was getting ready for the "Speed Demon" scene and Karen was recording it. Michael spoke " Where's my tape?" Karen & I laughed a bit and Michael looked at me. I stared back at him. "What?" He just chuckled as he found a duct tape. Then Michael  told Karen and I about a station that didn't recognize one of hia tracks.  Karen and I responded at once " They couldn't look it up???". Then Michael made the cutest face ever whilw biting his lip. That just mafe me want to tackle him and attack him with kisses. Michael grabbed the rabbit head. "It's ready!" Karen said. Michael replied "yup we're ready!". Then he wenf outside to go shoot the scene. Karen and I remained inside the van. She looked at me . "So....was it positive? " I answered " Yes". Karen screeched then said " Are you really not gonna tell him??!?".  My eyes widened " Noooo not right now!" Karen chuckled. " He's gonna find out anyway." I laughed " I know but just nit now."

********
Let's see how long Christina's pregnancy remains a secret hmmm.