5 Years Later..........

Christina's POV

The year was 1994, Paris is now 5 years old snd Ellie is 13 years old.  Michael and I were married. We've decided to let Ellie attend a public school for famous children & performing arts. Ellie has been acting a bit strange lately but I'm not really stressing about it. She's hit her years of adolescence and she's trying to discover who she is as a person.  Paris is adorable , she's also a real Daddy's girl.  Hahaha  it's so cute.  Her and Michael are always scheming with pranks, Ellie actually got jealous of all the attention Michael was giving her at some point.  We hsd to have a talk with her but that was when she was 11 haha. Ellie isn't into Barbie anymore nor does she want to look like her.  Since the day her hair was straightened a wave of confidence hit her and I'm so happy it did. Michael was playing with Paris and Karen and I were drinking tea and chatting. Out of no where the bell rang and I got us to answer it. I saw policemen standing at the door.  "Hello officers..what seems to be the problem???" I asked. "Mrs.Jackson Michael has been accused of child molestation,  we have to take him in for questioning. " Said one of the policemen.  My eyes widened.  I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "What??!!! That's proprostrous!" Said Karen as she stood next to me. The officers slightly pushed us out of the way and went to find Michael.  I was boiling with anger as of right now. "THAT'S INSANE WHO ACCUSED HIM OF THIS?????!!!!!!!" I said with rage in my voice.  "I don't know, but that's fucking ridiculous! " said Karen. The officers walked up to us with Michael in hand cuffs. Paris came running to me wuth tears in her eyes. "Christina,  I promise you that I never did a thing!" said Michael while looking into my eyes.  "I know you didn't! "I said back with tears rolling down my cheeks. "C'mon Officers Michael wouldn't hurt a fly!!!!!!!" yelled Karen.  "He'll be back later! " said the Officers taking Michael away.  When they left I began to drown in tears along with Paris.  Karen tried to comfort us both but it wasn't working.  "Why did they arrest Daddy?" said Paris in between sobs. "I don't know baby girl , they're just silly!" I said while wiping her tears. "Very silly!!!!" said Karen.  I just don't know how Ellie is gonna take this when she gets home.

*********

Ellie's POV

It was lunch time. I was sitting with my friends Brittany and Sarah.  We were talking about Daddy's dangerous album then the bitch of the school Amanda interrupted us. "Hey ugly" She said to me. "What the hell do you want Amanda????!!!" I said through gritted teeth. "Just wanted to tell you something. " She said with a smirk. "Idgaf Amanda." I said hoarsely. "At least my father isn't a pedophile. " she said.  I spat out my food along with Brittany and Sarah.  "What did you just say!!!!!????" I yelled at Amanda. She smirked and said. " I said, at least my father isn't a pedophile! " I looked at her as if she had grown two heads.  "What are you talking about?????!!!!!!" I said through gritted teeth.  Amanda pointed to a television that was in the cafeteria.  It showed my Dad being taken away by cops. Tears filled my eyes. Sarah and Brittany looked so confused angry. "HEY EVERYONE,  ELLIE'S DAD MICHAEL JACKSON IS A PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Amanda as she stood on top a table. The whole lunch room began to make fun of me & my Dad. "I ALWAYS KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!" said one kid.  Amanda just smirked while saying "Your Dad's a pedobear!" repeatedly in my face.  Brittany and Sarah tried to hold me back but I don't know what came over me. I punched Amanda so hard in her face. The whole lunch room hollered and formed a circle around us.  Amanda drop kicked me and I fell flat on my butt. I got up and began to slam her against a near by wall, she began to pull on my hair.  Amanda pushed me on to the ground, straddled me and began punching my face. I spat in her face and pulled her hair so tightl that I rippef her hair off her head, it wasn't even hair! It was a sew-in weave! The lunch room began to scream with laughter.   Amanda and I continued fighting and the room got quiet. We looked up and saw the principal standing in front of us while shaking her head. "Both of you, in my office.......NOW!!!!!!!!" Principal McKenzie said as she walked away.  The whole room "OHHHHHHHH'd". "We'll wait for you outside the office girl!" said Sarah and Brittany as I walked away with Amanda.  We cussed each other out until we made it to the office.  We both sat down and the Principal began to speak . "What has gotten into the both of you???!!!!!" said Principal McKenzie.  "SHE STARTED IT!!!!!!!" screeched Amanda.  "Yes but-" McKenzie cut me off.  "I'd expect alot better from the King Of Pop's daughter Ellie!" she said through gritted teeth.  I just looked down.  "Amanda go to the bathroom and fix your hair then go to your next class, tell the teacher you were in my office. " said Principal McKenzie.  "WHAT???!!!" I screamed.  "Thanks Principal McKenzie! " said Amanda as she rose up from her seat and smirked at me and left. "THAT'S SO UN-" I was cutt off again. "Ellie, you are suspended for a month! I'm going to call your Mother to come and pick you up."She said as she dailed my Mom's number.  I grunted and folded my arms. 30 minutes later my Mom arrived." Mrs.Jackson Ellie got into a fight today, and she is suspended for a month. " said Principal McKenzie to my Mom. "What???" said my Mom.  "Uhhh Whatever" My Mom said  again as she took my hand and lede outside to the limo.  I guess Sarah and Brittany got caught waiting and were sent to class. When we got in the limo Mom spoke. "Why did you get into a fight Ellie???"she asked. "It's because of Amanda! She called Dad a pedophile and I got mad and started swinging at her!" I replied.  Mom kind of laughed at what I said and I smiled a bit. "Why was dad arrested!!!!?" I asked. "How did you know? ??" asked Mom. "It was on the tv in the lunch room! " I said. "Someone accused him of child molestation." she said angrily.  "Dad wouldn't hurt a fly!!!!!" I said hoarsely.  The rest of the ride home was silent.  I just.....I just couldn't with life as of right now!

***********
Damn! Damn! Damn!*Chris Tucker voice*