Honesty........

Michael's POV

I knew something was wrong and Christina didn't want to tell me, and I was going to find out what it is.  We were watching tv as I was playing with her hair as she had her head on my shoulder.  Then I spoke. "Christina? " She looked up at me "yes Michael?" I looked at her seriously. "Christina is there something that you're not  telling me?" Christina rose up from my shoulder. "Michael there's nothing-. I cut her off. "Christina......" I looked her deep in her eyes.  Christina spoke again "Okay.....About 3 years ago I had an abusive boyfriend named Joshua.  He would beat and call me a whore. He would rape me and threaten to kill me if I didn't want to have sex" She begab to tear up. "I had a nightmare a out him beating me on the plane....that's why I screamed on the plane" I held her in y arms as she began sobbing.

Me: Christina.....baby I'm so sorry that happened to you....*kisses her forehead* I will never ever let ANYONE hurt you.........and I'll NEVER put my hands on you. 

Christina looked up at me and her face was puffy. I began to wipe her tears. I kissd her deeply. She was done crying and we continued watching the television............

************

Christina's  POV

Michael was in the shower. I was just sketching some designs and all of a sudden I felt like throwing up. I ran to another bathroom, shut the door and began to throw up in the toilet. After that I brushed my teeth and mouth washed. I ran out the bathroom. "SHIT!!!!!" I thought to  myself.  "I think the condom broke......."

************

Uh....oh...