Explaining

Ellie's POV

Daren wanted to make sure that I got back to Neverland safely and I wanted to explain what really happened between us to Mom and Dad. "I'm nervous." Said Daren. "It's gonna be okay,  I'll tell them everything that happened." I said. "It's just that they never met me and I'm the nephew if the man that tried to put your Dad in jail." He said with a sigh. " I promise, they'll like you, and it's not like you wanted my Dad to go to jail, you couldn't control the situation." I said.  "Okay" he replied . We arrived at Neverland. Daren opened the door for me and held my hand. I rungvthe bell and Paris opened the door "You're back.. and he's back!" Said Paris as she smiled and let us in. She looked like she just woke up from sleeping "Mom, Dad?" I said. "Hey Honeybun how was  the-" Mom stopped in her tracks when she saw Daren. "Oh, Hello Daren." She said as she walked towards us. "Hello Mrs.Jackson." Said Daren. I watched the 2 of them nervously. "How was the prom baby girl-" Dad said as he was walking down the stairs and stopped in his tracks. ( I wonder what Christina and Michael were doin'....). "Hi Daren." He said. "Hello Mr.Jackson" Daren replied.   "Okay enough of this! You know the same girl that I got into a fight with Amanda? She kissed him and her friend took a picture of it and  sent it to me. Please approve of Daren please?" I said all in one breath. "Well, do promise to never ever hurt our princess?" asked Dad. "Across my heart sir." Said Daren.  "We Approve" Said Mom and Dad. I smiled with Daren. "WOOHOOO" squealed Paris. We laughed. Daren had to get home so he said Good night and kissed me on my cheek then left.  "Phew" I said to myself.

Sorry it's short, the next chapter will be very long :).