Meeting Michael

Christina's POV

I woke up at 9:30. I did all my hygiene ish. I ate s breakfast bar, drank some orange juice, and got dressed. I wore a white sleeveless turtle neck with a black pencil skirt and black heels. I wore a gold chain and gold bangles ( bracelets). I kept my makeup light and natural. I put my hair in waves. Then I heard the door bell ring.  It was Karen.

Karen: Oooooh look atchu!

We both began laughing.

Karen: You ready?

Me:*grabs pocketbook* Yeah.

We got inside her car and began to drive to Michael's home.

Karen: You nervous?

Me:*eyes getting wide* Hell yes!!!!!

Karen:*laughing* Calm down girl, Michael can't wait to meet you!

Me: Okay *smiles warmly*

About 15 minutes later we were infront Michael'sneverland home. Wow it wss even more beautiful in person. The golden gates opened and let us in. Karen parked the car and we got out. My heart was beating so fast. Karen and I walked up to the mansion.

Karen:*rings the bell*

A maid opened the door.

Maid: Oh Michael's been expecting you, please come in.

She looked at me

Maid: You must be Christina *shakes my hand*

We walkef into Michael's home. Woah it was BEAUTIFUL. 

Maid: Please have a seat, I'll go get Michael *leaves*

Me:*breathing a little heavy*

Karen:*rubs my back* Girl it's gonna be fine.*laughs*

???: Hey Karen

I looked up and saw Michael.  My heart was about to freaking explode. He hugged Karen then he looked at me.

Michael: You must be Christina*smiles* Nice to meet you.

Me:Nice to meet you Mr.Jackson.

Michael: Please call me Michael.

Me:*giggles shyly* Okay.

Michael took a seat across from me and Karen. He began to ask a few questions.

Michael: How old are you Christina?

Me: 25.

Michael: Have you had a designing job before this?

Me: Yes, I have at Deñor Koŕee.

Michael: May your resume?

I handed him the resume. Within 15 minutes he was done looking through it.

Michael: Congratulations Christina you've got the job!

Me: Thank you.

Michael and I exchanged numbers. I looked at Karen who looked so happy for me. Before we left Michael hugged me. Gosh he smells so good. I had so much butterflied in my stomach.

Karen dove me home and I began to pack up fir the flight tommorow.

***********

I woke up at 6:30. I did all my hygiene ish and got all my suitcases. Michael sent a limo over to drop me to the airport.  Once I got to the airport I ran inside abd met up with Karen, Michael, and a bunch of other people. They all began to introduce themselves to. They were all really nice. Then Tatiana from the "The Way You Make Me Feel" video came running towards us.

Tatiana: Sorry guys there was tra-

Michael: It's cool, let's get on this plane.

As we were walking to the plane Tatiana spoke to me.

Tatiana: Where are my manners? Hi I'm Tatiana nice to meet you*shakes my hand*

Me: I'm Christina nice to meet you too.

We got onto the plane and everyone took thier seats.Karen sat next to me. Michael and his manager Frank sat across from us.

Karen: You excited?

Me: *whispers* Yes! Thank you so much!

Karen: Anything for a friend.

We continued talking and laughing through out the flight.

**********

Michael's POV

I was looking out the window then Frank asked me a question.

Frank: So how'd you get Christina?

Me: She's Karen's friend.

Frank: She's pretty hot!

Me: Frank!

Frank: Kid, don't act you wouldn't tap that till it turn blue.

I blushed and looked away. It's true, I di have feelings for Christina. Ever since I met her yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, cute giggle, nice hourglass figure and nice personality. I wanted ALL of it. BADLY. But I wanted to develop a friendship with her first.

************