Back To Bad..

Christina's POV

Our 3 months of vacation were over and it was time to go back on tour. We took Ellie  with us because we didn't want leave her and she didn't want us to leave her. We were in the airport saying "Hi" and giving hugs to everyone.  Michael held Ellie in his arms as everyone introduced themselves to her. She was so shy. Jennifer said that she looked like me and Michael's biological child. Karen spoke to me.

Karen: Girl, I see the way he acts with Ellie. Why don't you just tell him?

Me: We just got into a relationship.

Karen: It's been three months!

Me: Exactly that's short!

Karen: You've also been in LOVE since Bad tour started.

Me: It's just.. complicated Karen.

************

~At The Concert~

As  the music for TWYMMF started I began to walk around the stage. Michael began singing while chasing me around. He was being REALLY flirty. He kept pulling me next to him and trying to kiss me. But I would dodge his kisses. XD I continued walking. My vision became very blurry. Out of no where I got a pounding head ache. I was still walking though. My knees were going weak. I began to hold my head. Jennifer looked at me while playing her guitar. "Christina are you okay?"  I couldn't even amswer her. My whole body was cramping and with that, I fainted....    

************

Michael's POV

I just ended the concert early. Christina fainted on stage. I was in tears. I had Karen take Ellie back to the hotel and watch her. I was in the back of ambulance van with Christina.  She was still stuck in faint. I was so scared. This was all my fault! Christina probably had stage fright and seeing that audience must have what made her faint! I cried even harder.

********

~At The Hospital~

I was in the waiting room shaking in fear. The Doctor came out.

Doctor: Mr.Jackson..........Christina is 3 MONTHS PREGNANT.........

***********

Sorry It was really short. I just wanted Mike to find out.lol