Dealing With It

Ellie's POV

I woke up the next morning and remembered the accusations. I groaned as I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene ish. I walked down the stairs and walked into to dinning room. Paris,Mom and Dad were already seated eating breakfast. "Good morning" I said to them as I grabbed a seat. "Good Morning!" They all replied. Mom and Dad were both on their phones. Probably something to do with the accusations. "Mmmhmm....mmhmm....Alright...Thank you." said Dad  before he got off his phone. "I've gotten us one of the best lawyers in California." said Dad. I let out a sigh of relief. "That's fantastic, I've gotten some people as defenses." replied Mom. "When is the trail?" I asked. "Next week," said them both. I gasped. "Is that even enough time?????" I asked in a panicking tone of voice. "Ellie, calm down." said Mom. "Yes, it's enough time." said Dad. Paris laughed a bit. "I'm scared" I said as I played with my food. "Everything's gonna be fine hun." said Mom and Dad. My stomach couldn't help but turn though. Ughhh I just wanted all of this to be over with. Today was Saturday, I originally wanted to hang with Sarah and Britney. "Mom,Dad?" They looked at me. "Can go hang with Sarah and Britney at the mall today??" I asked. "Umm...Ellie I'm not quite sure." said Mom. "Ellie,I just don't want the paparazzi to be all over you,sadly they know your face " Said Dad. "Please, I can keep my shades on." I begged them. Mom  and Dad looked at each other for a few seconds. "Be back at 5:00" they said. I smiled. "Call us when you get to the mall" said Dad. "I will" I said as I laughed and went to my room to get dressed. I hopped in the shower. After I got out the shower I looked at the weather forecast. It was gonna be hot out. I put on a purple striped short sleeve that had a hood on it, purple skinny jeans and flats. I didn't wear any makeup, people would constantly tell that I didn't need it.  After I was done getting ready I gave Sarah and Britney a call. Dad had a limo drive me to the mall. When I got there I called him and let him know that I made it to the mall. After that I met Sarah and Britney inside Target. "Heyyyyy" they both said as they ran up and hugged me. "Heyyyyy" I said as  I hugged them back.  "Guess who we saw!" said Sarah with a smirk on her face. "Daren?" I said as I blushed. He is so cute! I've had a terrible crush on him since 6th grade.  "Yes!" said  Britney. "He's in MacDonald's with his boys," said Sarah as she pulled me towards Mickey D's. "No,I'm not hungry!" I said as I pleaded with my friends. "This isn't about eating." said Britney while laughing.  I groaned. "Is everything okay???" asked them both sympathetically as we rode the escalator up.I knew what they were talking about. "We'll we've hired one of the best lawyers in California." I said as I scratched my head. They both nodded. As we walked into McDonald's, there he was.  My heart began to pound so fast.  We were walking over to an empty table when I heard my name. "Ellie!'" I turned around to see Daren looking dead at me. How did he know it was me? I had my shades on.  Sarah kinda pushed me over to where Daren and his boys were sitting. "Hey Daren." I said nervously. "Hey Ellie..um can we talk?" Daren asked. "Umm sure." I replied and we walked in front McDonald's.  "Ellie,I'm gonna be honest...I've had a thing for you since 6th grade." He said. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Who played him to do this???? I gulped a bit. "I...I like you too." I said shyly. Daren smiled. His smile was so beautiful. "Will you be my girl?"asked Daren.  "Yes!" I said as I laughed. He kissed me on my cheek. I got so many butterflies in my stomach. "Please let me look into those beautiful green eyes". Daren begged.  I let my sunglasses sit on my nose.  "Ellie ! Oh my god it's Michael Jackson's daughter Ellie! Ellie you're so gorgeous! Ellie is Michael a pedophile? Ellie did Michael touch you!" This was all I heard. "I'm not Ellie!" I yelled as I walked inside McDonald's. "That's not Ellie! Get out of here!!!!" said Daren as he followed me back inside.  Wow, they actually believed us. "I'm sorry"said Daren. "It's okay." "And I'm sorry your Dad was accused of that total bs. I broke up with Amanda cause of the way she tormented you yesterday. I always liked you anyway but I thought you didn't like me." Daren said. "Awww" I said. Daren blushed a bit. Omg did I just make him blush??? Wow.

**********

Jordan's POV

It was so sickening that my Dad was making me do this just so he could get some of Michael's dough!!!!!!! Ughh, this is why I don't like being at home. My Dad is greedy! I just hope that when Michael is proven innocent he'll forgive me.

******

Hmmm...