Here For You.

Michael's POV

Christina and I were outside playing with all the children. I noticed that Ellie was all by herself sitting on a swing. She looked really sad. Christina and I walked over to her.

Me: Ellie....are you okay sweety?

Ellie: Yes....I'm okay...

I saw a tear flow down her cheek. So did Christina.

Christina: Sweety why are you crying????

Ellie: I-I-if I tell you the-they'll hurt me.

Me: Who's gonna hurt you??

Ellie: *crying* My mommy and daddy.

Christina: What did they do to you?

Ellie: I can't tell you!*crying hardly*

We decided to go in he house with Ellie so we could talk to her.

Me: Ellie....we're here for you.

Christina: You can tell ua anything okay?

"Okay" Said Ellie as she began to speak. "My daddy touches my private parts and my mommy let's him. Daddy would put his private part in my private part andvit hurts alot. Mommy punches me and kicks me." Ellie said as she began to sob. I was disgusted. I looked at Christina who haf tears running down her face. People should be helping children and loving them instead of hurting them and abusing them! I grabbed Ellie in my arms and began to comfort her. She spoke again. "I don't  wanna go home, they're gonna hurt me" She sunk her head in into my chest as Christina rubbed her back. "You don't have to go home sweety, you can stay right here with us." I said to Ellie. "But what about Mommy and Daddy???". said Ellie.  "We'll deal with them" said Christina and I in unision.  Ellie had fell asleep in my arms. I let her sleep in one of the spare rooms. I got one of my employees to watch her while me and Christina went down to a police station. We gave the officer the name's of Ellie's parents. And they were arrested. We then signed some papers and became the legal guardians of Ellie. We went back to Neverland and Ellie was wide awake. She was watching cartoons in the living room. When she saw us she ran up to us and hugged us both. "Mommy and Daddy didn't come to pick me up!" Christina and I giggled.  Ellie looked at us confused.  "We're you new Mommny & Daddy" Christina said.  Ellie's facial expression was priceless. She smiled so hard and hugged us tightly. I picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. "They'll never hurt you again!"I said to Ellie. "Thank you....Dsddy and Mommy" she said while smiling.  "We're here for you" I said as Me, Christina and Ellie engaged in a group hug.

*******

So do you think Christina will tell Michael that she's pregnant now? Lol plz vote & comment xoxoxo ~ZiZi~ ( BTW: I know adoption doesn't work like that but I didn't wanna go through the custody battles and stuff.  :P)