9 months later. ..

Chrisrina's POV

Ellie successfully defeated cancer. Today was April 2nd, 1989 my 9 months of pregnancy were officially over. Our baby girl would be here any second. Michael's entire family was here and we were  all just waiting for my water to break.  "Mommy, I saw a bug in the bathroom. " said Ellie as she tugged on my hand. "Okay let's go see it." I said as we began to walk to the bathroom.  When we made it to the bathroom there was no sign of the bug anywhere.  "Mommy you're peeing yourself! Look!" Ellie said while pointing at my crotch. My head flew down immediately and I gasped. My water broke. I grabbed and Ellie and we ran out the bathroom. "MY WATER BROKE!!!" I screamed and we all rushed over to the hospital.

~At The Hospital~

"C'mon Baby push!" Michael said as he squeezed my hand tightly. I pushing with everything I had in me. I could see our baby's head sticking out.  "One more hard push and she'll be out." said Doctor waiting to catch her.  Michael held my hand even tighter as I let out a scream and pushed with all my might. Our baby girl was born. She was crying and the doctor went to clean the blood off of her. I couldn't believe it, I was the mother of Michael's daughter. I was crying tears of joy and so was Michael.  The doctor came back with our baby and put her in my arms.  Michael and I named her Paris (hee hee). I looked at her. "Hey baby girl...welcome to the world." I said as I wiped a tear. Ellie along with Michael's family walked in. They all "awwwwww'd" at  the sight of Paris. "What's her name?" asked Janet. "Paris". Michael replied as he took her from my arms and held her. "Hi Princess. "Michael said to her. Paris giggled at him. Everyone "awwww'd" again. XD.  "Say hello to your baby sister Ellie." I said to her. She looked at Paris and gently shook Paris's hand while saying "Hi Paris, I'm your big sister Ellie, and I find it very funny that you made Mommy pee herself. " Everyone busted out laughing.  After we calmed down the doctor took a picture of us, then we signed Paris' s birth certificate then we went home.  I was feeding Paris with a bottle and Michael and Ellie were sitting down nextvto us in the living room.  "She's so cute" said Ellie. "Would you like to hold her Ellie? " I asked her. "Yes." she said with excitement. I gently put Paris in her arms and gave her the bottle to feed her. Michael took a few pictures of this beautiful moment.  Paris smiled at Ellie. "Hahaha she likes you!" I said to Ellie and she giggled. When Paris was done with her bottle I took her from Ellie and began to burp her. Once that was done Michael put her down for nap while I helped Ellie with some homework she got from her home school teacher.  The rest of the day was peaceful and quiet. Did we really have a choice?  Lol.

*********

Awwwwww :*)