The Happening..

Paris's POV

I was a little scared. Mom was crying and I heard a loud banging noise and it sounded like something or someone just fell. I went to go get Ellie. Her bedroom door was locked. I knocked on the door. "Ellie?! Can you open the door please? I'm scared." I said. No response. "Ellie! Please!" I said as I began knocking on the door even harder. "ELLIE!!!!!!!" I screamed as I knocked on the door with full speed and became even more scared. "Paris what's wrong?" Asked Mom and Dad as they walked up to me. Hand in hand. I guess they made up. "Ellie won't open her door no matter how many times I yell and say please!" I say with worry. Dad began knocking on the door. "Ellie! Please open up everything is ok! We're all okay!" He said. Still no response. "Allow me." Mom said as she kicked the door open.  What I saw traumatized me. Ellie hung herself. "ELLIE!" Mom and Dad yelled as tears filled their eyes. I began crying as well.  "I'm gonna call 911!" said Mom as she picked up the phone. Dad began to untie the wire from around Ellie's neck. He got her down, but she wasn't breathing. Dad listened to her chest. "Her heart is still beating!" He said.  An ambulance rushed inside and placed Ellie on to the bed.  We were all immediately rushed to the hospital.