Next Big Thing...

Ellie's POV

It was week after I had recorded "Almost Is Never Enough". Dad told me that it made #1 on music charts world wide. I felt so proud. But I really owe to him and everyone who believed in me. I also recently found out that I'm nominated for 2 MTV Awards. "Best New Artist" and "Best Song." I was really nervous thought the the awards were like a month and 3 weeks away. "Baby girl we've got news!" said Mom as she walked in to my room along with Dad. I got excited. "Tell me!" I screamed."I'm pregnant." said Mom with a smile. I squealed with excitement and ran up to hug my parents. "I wonder what gender it's gonna be" I said as I rubbed Mom's belly. "Hehe, I can't wait to find out." said Dad and we a giggled. "But I'm the baby." said a confused Paris. Dad chuckled as he picked her up. "You'll always be our baby." He said as he kissed her on the cheek. Paris smiled and hugged him. haha. She's such a Daddy's girl. It's so adorable. Out of no where the bell rang. A maid went to answer it. Mom,Dad,Paris and I walked into the living room to see who it was. There stood a lady with green/blue eyes, brown hair and a very petite figure. What was Lisa Marie doing here? "Hi Michael." She said with a creepy smirk. "Oh hell no..." I thought to myself. 

So....why is Lisa Marie here and what does she want? Stay tuned..or reading to find out....

15.7k Thank you so so so so so MUCH!