A Singing Career?

Christina's POV

I woke up to the most heavenly voice I've ever heard. Michael wasn't in bed with me. It sounded a lot like it was coming from Ellie's room. I rose up and began to walk to Ellie's room. I stopped when I saw Michael in the door way. I just stood in the hall listening to her beautiful voice. "And we almost we almost knew what love was, but almost is never enough.." She ended her song. Michael clapped for her. "Oh..Good Morning Dad." I heard her say. I continued to listen to their conversation then I heard something that shocked me. Ellie was insecure about her voice. I couldn't believe she had the voice of an angel. I walked into her room and began clapping for her. "Your voice- and that song is beautiful hun." I said. Ellie giggled. "Thanks Mom and Good Morning."  She said. "Good Morning" I said as I chuckled. "So do you want to be a singer?" Michael and I asked in unision then we chuckled?.  "I don't know....maybe.. OK....YES!" Ellie said as she smiled. Michael smiled as well. "Okay, you can record your song in my studio and Quincy and I will help you produce it. " said Michael. Ellie smiled. "Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged us both. "What's the big idea???!!!!!" said a sleepy Paris walking into the room as she rubbed her eye.  "I'm gonna be a singer!!!" yelled Ellie as she picked up Paris, who's eyes grew wide and filled with confusion. We all began to explain what had happened.