5.10 Unknown Number

"I am sorry." I muttered once we arrived at his office. He cancelled the schedule for our wedding ring appointment and for the venue and also for the catering.

I make him mad. Because I cant handle the imperfection. And I am this close to lost him again.

I regret.

He sigh and pinching the space between his brows while closing his eyes tightly, stressful, I guess.

"I won't do that again. I am just-" I look down to my shoes, still waiting for him who now sat on his leather chair, back facing me, to respond. "Freak out."

"Why would you freak out?" He said after all. I am relieved. "It still a month away. They can correct everything in those long days before our wedding. All you need to do just, talk nicely."

"I know. I am sorry." I talk again.

"And don't cut when anyone speak." He said sternly. "I hate it."

"Note it." I assure him and look at his eyes which is now looking at me. I bit my lips and frowning, regret filling my thought when I pout.

And before I can say something else he open his arm widely make me smile.

He smiles, and I don't want anything anymore but him. By my side.

Mine.

I take a step forward and sat on his lap and hug him, put my hand around his neck and kissing his cheeks before hiding my face on his chest.

"I love-" I was about to say that again when my phone keeps on ringing. And I am freaking out again.

I take out my phone and check on it.

Unknown number is calling.....

I am squirming nervously while pressing the decline button and looking at him who has his confuse face on.

"What's with the face?" He asked and I shook my head. I was about to hug him again when it keeps on ringing leaving me mad.

I stomp my feet on the floor and standing from his lap.

"I gotta take this call, babe." I inform and he nods with a beautiful smile on his lips. I step forward again to kiss him on his cheeks again. "I wont be long."

"Kookie~" I hate those voice, he just come out from the door when I about to leave. Kim Taehyung. "Oh and its you." He then greets me despite the fact that he surely saw me first before Jungkook but he choose to ignore me.

"Hyung." Said Jungkook demanding his hyung to be more friendly to me.

No.

I just hate them. All.

"What? I don't like her."

"Same." I muttered before leaving the office pissed.

I was looking at my phone and just realizing that my hand trembled. Jungkook is right, why would I freak out from the thing who's away.

The call ended.

Its been a week since messages and calls keep disturbing me.

All from the unknown number.

I already block one by one of them. But it just coming back ghosting me.

I cant calming herself even after I splash my face with cold water in the comfort room so I decide to have fresh air.

Walking to the elevator heading to the lobby. And greeted by all of the employee who I study as a fake people who want their job to be save by being kind toward their CEO's fiancé.

But I like how the law work in here.

I walk toward the receptionist wanting to her to inform Jungkook that I am leaving for awhile when my eyes catching something weird.

Someone who's not supposed to be here.

"God." I whisper to my self but that person smirk as if knowing what I said.

It cant be like this.